Territory: Hampshire, Berkshire & Surrey regions (Remote based with weekly field travel to visit clients)
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our client who have established themselves as one of the largest independent suppliers of life science laboratory equipment and consumables in Europe!
They are a high growth company who continue to strengthen their dominant market position whilst retaining an inclusive and progression focused team culture!
If you have the drive and enthusiasm needed to support our client’s ambitious growth plans along with 1+ years of experience in either a field based or internal scientific sales role then, this role could be perfect for you!
The role of Territory Sales Manager – Laboratory Equipment, Chemicals & Consumables:
- Proactively sell my clients wide range of innovative laboratory equipment, consumables, chemicals, and PPE products to customers within Academia, Research, Biotech, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, and Industrial laboratory environments
- There is an existing customer base which needs to be built upon and extended so Account Management skills and Business Development skills will be essential to success and this role
- Provide customers with timely responses and quotations
- Generate leads for key suppliers and provide regular feedback on open opportunities
- Attend joint customer visits with key suppliers
- You will be supported by a team of product and technical sales specialists, so you will need to be a strong team player who can reach out for help and support within your key accounts
- Support Field Sales Team in key flagship accounts
- Work with key suppliers and Field Sales Team to create territory plans, selling strategies and regional Marketing Promotions
- Identify new business opportunities within the territory
The requirements of the Laboratory Equipment, Chemicals & Consumables:
- You will already have 1+ years of experience in either an internal OR field-based sales/territory management/account management type sales role selling Laboratory/Life Science consumables such as Pipettes, Tips, Cell/Tissue Culture plastics and/or bench top equipment such as PCR, Centrifuges, Balances, Shakers, Stirrers, Freezers, Autoclaves, or similar laboratory products
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication and organisational skills, you must be a real self-starter and show high levels of autonomy as the Account Manager for this high performing and competitive territory
- Established and positive working relationships with customers in the Academia, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries
- A full UK driving license is required with the ability to travel outside of territory when required
- Base Salary Circa: £30,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Circa £25,000 OTE
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Private Pension
- Laptop & Phone
- Career opportunities for development and progression in areas such as Sales Management, Product Specialist or Business Development roles
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 to discuss this role in confidence.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Laboratory, Sales, Scientific Supplies|