Technical Sales Specialist – Laboratory Automation
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 DOE + OTE: £35,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Territory: North UK, Norway & Finland
Home Based: Ideally in Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield etc.
The Requirements of the Technical Sales Specialist:
- PhD or MSc in a Life Science or related subject such as Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Cell Culture, Molecular Biology etc.
- Knowledge of the Laboratory Automation market within the UK and Nordics
- Currently working as a Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Sales Manager
- Selling a portfolio of high-end Capital Scientific equipment. Ideally related to Laboratory Robotics and Liquid Handling
- Advantageous product experience includes: High Content screening; Microplate detection; flow cytometry etc.
- Full, clean and valid Driver’s License
The Responsibilities of the Technical Sales Specialist:
- Drive incremental sales growth in the Laboratory Automation portfolio throughout North UK, Norway and Finland
- This individual will also be responsible for protecting and defending the existing business in the territory defined above as well as executing the strategy for Lab Robotics at Strategic Accounts level
- Achieve and exceed sales targets by developing a strong incremental portfolio
- Execute on business development with a good understanding of all regulations to develop a partnership approach based on Quality compliance, profitability and differentiation
- Ability to Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers, Business teams and Product Line Managers
- My client is a leading international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier
- Their innovative products and services are helping businesses across the globe to implement complex and quality-critical biomanufacturing and laboratory processes
- The Lab Automation division is a leading international provider of integrated solutions for the entire Laboratory industry
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to Ben@langtonhowarth.com.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!