My client is a very successful and fast-growing British supplier of innovative surgical & critical care medical device equipment and consumables whose growth is set to accelerate even more in 2024 through both organic sales growth and strategic acquisitions!
This is a golden opportunity to sell an exclusive range of high quality & lifesaving surgical products and on top of this you will have amazing earnings potential and opportunities to progress your career in areas such as Sales Leadership, Business Development, Product Management and much more!
You will already be an experienced Territory Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales Representative or with an equivalent title and have experience selling either or a mix of Neurology & Spinal related products OR related areas such as Orthopaedics or similar surgical capital equipment.
If you are excited about this and believe you have the right experience, then please continue reading and apply today!
The role of Surgical Territory Sales Manager – Scotland:
- Promote and sell a range of high quality Neurosurgery & Spinal Surgery capital equipment in a high growth and exciting territory
- Gain In-depth product knowledge, features, benefits, demonstrations, pricing, and promotions
- Have an excellent knowledge of your own territory and competitors to ensure that you maximise all opportunities
- Develop excellent business relationships with all secondary care hospital customers
- Demonstrate the highest professional standards when representing the business
- Report to and work closely with your direct line manager and sales team
- Develop and layout customer proposals, tenders, and quotations
- Provide feedback to your line manager relating to your territory strategy, customer status and competition activity including weekly call reports and journey plans
- Ensure compliance with company ethics, business standards and policies and always maintaining and sustaining the company’s integrity
The requirements for the Surgical Territory Sales Manager – Scotland:
- Experience as a Territory Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, or equivalent role selling either or a mix of Neurology & Spinal related products OR related areas such as Orthopaedics or similar surgical capital equipment.
- Strong commercial background demonstrated by previous commercial achievements in the medical devices/surgical/critical care markets
- Direct experience of selling to hospital theatres and a good understanding of KOL and how they operate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility to adapt plans to suit business demands
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position
- Computer literate with knowledge of word processing applications and Excel spreadsheets
- Full and preferably clean driving licence and valid passport
Salary, OTE & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa £40,000 – £50,000 (DOE)
- £20,000 OTE (Uncapped & paid quarterly)
- Fully expensed company car (Hybrid models available)
- Business mileage fully expensed along with all other business expenses
- Fantastic Private Healthcare Package
- Private Pension (9% total employee & employer contribution)
- Life Assurance (2x Base Salary)
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Laptop & Phone
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have full right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Sales, Scientific Supplies|