Skin Analysis Specialist / Beautician (6 Months)
Salary Circa: £16,000 – £22,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Pro-Rata) + Bank Holidays
Home Based in London – Travel across UK required
The Requirements of Skin Analysis Specialist:
- You will ideally hold a qualification in Skin Analysis or Beauty such as an NVQ in Skin & Beauty
- The successful candidate will have experience working in a customer facing role and ideally have experience of applying makeup, skincare products or providing aesthetic treatments to customers
- Right now, you may be working as a Skin Specialist, a Make-up Artist (MUA), a Cosmetic Tester, Beauty Product Tester, Beauty Therapist / Facialist or a Beauty Consultant
- Strong understanding of Skin Analysis and the effects which personal care products can have upon it
- Ideally you should be Salon trained in the application skin products and within various skin treatments or you could have worked within a specialist skin clinic performing facial treatments to customers
- The Skin Analysis Specialist will have sufficient IT knowledge as so be able to share pictures with the Skin Analysis team of test subjects and results
The Role of Skin Analysis Specialist:
- Apply various skincare products to customer representatives such as makeup, face care and natural cosmetic products
- Take photographs and record results of customers before and after the application of the makeup
- Analyse the products effects and results on the skin of customers, sharing your feedback with the Skin Analysis team at head office
- Travel across the UK to various customer sites to undertake the tests
- Answer general questions from the clients regarding any skincare products to include: Anti-Ageing, Sensitive Skin, Basic Care etc.
- Advising clients on Skin care products providing your expert knowledge as required
- Optimise information on each product for use upon the website and marketing material
The Company & Opportunity:
• My client is renowned for their trend-orientated products that they supply to their customers, they have a great reputation in the market for bring good at what they do, working to tight deadlines, and being one of the market-leaders in the personal care manufacturing industry
• They are expanding in the industry massively right now, it is a very exciting time to join them as they are working on some brand-new projects for some of the largest names in the beauty / personal care market
• Progression within this business is truly down to yourself to determine and drive forward depending on how you wish to grow and develop. A recent restructure undertaken will lead to a number of opportunities arising across the business in the next 3-5 years
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anna today on +44 (0)20 3911 1000.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.