Location: Site based in South Bank, London
Shift Based – rotating weekly between 8am – 4pm & 12pm – 8pm (Monday – Friday)
Our client is a global market leading medical technology manufacturer whose cutting-edge technology, software & services are used to save and improve the quality of patients lives in exciting areas such as Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Surgery, Sterile Reprocessing, Digital Health & Pharmaceutical Production!
You may already be a Field Service Engineer or Site Based Engineer with experience servicing Medical Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Endoscopy, Sterilisers or similar operating theatre equipment such as Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants, Ventilators, Anaesthesia, Heater Coolers, Heart/Lung devices
You could also be motivated to move into the exciting world of medical devices and have experience in sectors such as Printing or White Goods as a Field or Site Engineer and want progress your career with a high growth company!
If you said yes to the above and have a valid driver’s licence, then this new Site Based Service Engineer role could be perfect for you!…
The role of Site Based Service Engineer – Medical Devices:
- In this fast-paced Site Service Engineer role you will be responsible for the full PPM, Repair (electro-mechanical), Service & Validation of my client’s market leading range of Infection Control products which includes Sterilisers, Washer Disinfectors, Endoscopy & Autoclave products
- Produce quality documentation for submission to the customer
- Maintain regular communication with the internal Service Department
- Ensure the company equipment is being used and looked after correctly and that it is kept in a safe condition. To report all faulty equipment or equipment out of calibration
- Ensure a safe and tidy workspace including use of protective footwear, work wear and PPE where required for local site working rules
- Problem solve, combining initiative with a practical and logical approach to all aspects of the position
- Provide out of hours stand by cover, on a rota basis, in order to accommodate the needs of our customers
The requirements for the Site Based Service Engineer – Medical Devices:
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer or Site Based Engineer servicing products in areas such as Medical Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Endoscopy, Sterilisers, or similar operating theatre equipment such as Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants, Ventilators, Anaesthesia, Heater Coolers, Heart/Lung devices
- You could also be motivated to move into the exciting world of medical devices and have experience in sectors such as Printing or White Goods as a Field or Site Engineer and want progress your career with a high growth company!
- Educated with a degree or similar formal qualification in a discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Electronic / Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and CRM applications is required
- Have a strong customer focus with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team to provide effective an efficient customer service
- Strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Valid UK driving licence is required
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa £34,000 – £42,000 DOE
- Up to 5% annual bonus
- Daily allowance of up to £10 & £25 for overnight travel
- Fully expensed & high-quality Electric or Hybrid company car
- Private Pension (6.5% employer contribution)
- Full Private Healthcare
- Perk Box
- Company Credit Card
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Laptop, Phone & Ipad
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have full right to work in the UK with a valid driver’s licence to be considered.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Medical Devices, Service Engineering|