Sales Representative – Centrifugation – London and the South East
Location: London and the South East (including Central London, Surrey and Sussex)
Salary: Negotiable DOE + 30% Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Stats
Are you the type of person to maximise every opportunity that’s presented to you and not just an order taker?
Are you someone that always delivers awesome customer service to your clients and really prides themselves on their relationships they create with their clients?
Do you want to continue the current successes this territory has had for the last 5+ years?
Would you like to be part of a global organisation who genearated $13.2 billion of revenue and a manufacturer of Centrifuge Equipment who are regarded as being best in their class and holds the number one spot for this product line?
Would you like to be part of a company that has 80 years within the industry and really invests time and money in training and developing their staff in order to make them experts within their field of specialism?
If you are a Sales Rep, Sales Specialist, Lab Manager with experience of working with the NHS, Academia or Bio Pharma with an understanding of Centrifuge equipment and have a desire to work in sales then look no further than the role below!!
- Selling the full range of Centrifuge equipment / consumables into the NHS, Research and Bio-Pharm / Academia markets
- New Business Generation – Selling to Bio-Pharm / Academia
- Account Management
- Product demonstrations
- Showcase the Centrifuge products at conferences and trade shows
- Tender management
- Being field based you will be given a lot of independence, and will be expected to self manage and plan your day
If you are currently working as an Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Territory Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Laboratory Technician / Manager with a real flair for sales working within Life Sciences equipment, laboratory bench top/capital equipment sales with a willingness to specialise in centrifugation or are already a centrifugation sales specialist then call me now on the number below.
- Scientific Degree or equivalent
- At least some practical/ hands on Centrifugation experience having perhaps used a centrifuge in a laboratory or as part of your university degree
- 2 years + technical sales experience within a Life Science equipment company is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, highly self motivated person
- Team player that wants to come on board and treat this like their own business
- Live on territory – Ideally between London and Southern England – Hertfordshire, London, Surrey, Sussex or surrounding areas etc.
- Full UK Driving Licence
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on 0113 243 3499.
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.