Sales Manager – Antibodies
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 + OTE: £3,000 + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Home Based: Golden Triangle – London, Cambridge or Oxford
The Requirements of Sales Manager:
- As the Sales Manager you must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline such as Biotechnology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology etc.
- Right now, you could be a Sales Manager managing a team of Sales Representatives or you could be a Senior Account Manager/Sales Executive with experience training and mentoring other sales representatives
- You will have experience managing a Life Science product or service portfolio with a strong knowledge of Antibodies, Reagents or related consumables
- Willing and able to travel around the territory of the “Golden Triangle” for scientific research in the UK
- Must hold a full and clean UK driving licence
The Role of Sales Manager:
- Manage and mentor the sales team providing coaching and training as required
- Working closely with marketing team to ensure that efforts are coordinated and designed to maximise return on investment
- As well as managing your team you must still maintain regular contact with and conduct visits to your own customers
- Collate, analyse and provide customer feedback, market intelligence and recommendations to the sales and marketing team
- In conjunction with the team develop a comprehensive sales plan for increasing sales at key accounts and other customer sites which have potential for targeted sales growth
- 3-4 customer facing days / week aligned to meet sales objectives
- My client supplies almost 2 million innovative and specialist life science research products for researchers who need consistent, reproducible results
- Excellent reputation for supplying high quality, competitively priced, reliable products
- They have one of the largest ranges of primary and secondary antibodies, with 9 high quality suppliers working with then, including the some of the world’s largest antibody manufacturers
- Offer a range of specialist reagents within the fields of immunology, neurology, cell invasion, thrombolysis, apoptosis and molecular biology to name but a few
- Small but extremely efficient company. They are ISO9001:2008 accredited ensuring superior quality and service for the customer
- They like to educate users as much as possible, and offer free seminars on various topics to help users work appropriately with the products
Apply right now by calling Owen Fothergill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com. Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.