Sales Engineer – Analytical Instruments
Basic Salary Circa: £35,000 to £40,000 (DOE) + £12,500 OTE/ Competitive Commission Structure + Company Car or Allowance + + 5% Pension + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile Phone + iPad + 25 days holiday plus stats + Genuine Potential for Career Development
Location: Field based covering the Midlands and North UK (Including Nottingham, up to Doncaster and the Scottish Borders)
- Ideally you will hold a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, Physics or related discipline
- Ability to effectively communicate with Laboratory Managers, Scientists and Technicians
- In order to be considered for this role you must be living in or around Nottingham, Sheffield, Doncaster
- Management of sales projects from lead to negotiation and closing of orders
- Effective territory management, planning and CRM utilisation
- Supporting the development of customer applications
- Participation at conferences and exhibitions
- Supporting the development of marketing communications with customers in the territory
- Regular customer visits to perform sales presentations, demonstrations, installations and to train customers on the correct use of equipment
- Working with other product teams to promote a complete solutions offering
- Manufacturer of market leading, high quality analytical equipment, a world recognised market leader across their market sectors
- Genuine career prospects in a company with a track record of promoting from within, with opportunities to progress into a variety of roles as your career develops
- They set realistic and achievable targets, leading to very good earning potential
- Well established company who retain the ambition to grow and offer an exciting working environment
- Excellent product training, back office support and a company committed to the training and development of its staff
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 to discuss confidentially in further detail.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.