Sales Development Executive
Salary: €30,000 – €45,000 + Commission (10% of salary) + Pension + 30 Holidays + Public Holidays
Office Based: Frankfurt Area
The Requirements of Sales Development Executive:
- Must hold a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science or related discipline such as: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Science, Microbiology etc.
- Hands-on laboratory experience working in areas such as: Molecular Biology, Protein Biology, Western Blotting, Cell Biology or similar
- Proven organisational and prioritisation skills – Gained from previous experience working in an administration and/or customer-service orientated position
- Possess excellent phone manner and have experience working with customers daily
- Technically competent and knowledgeable with a wide range of Biological Instruments and consumables (such as reagents)
- Experience working within a direct sales or sales support position would be beneficial, though not essential
The Role of:
- Manage incoming customer enquiries, providing quotations and closing sales of biotechnology and consumables
- Support both Field Sales Consultants and your customers technically with regards to Life Science Equipment within your portfolio
- Organise your field-based colleague’s diaries by booking in appointments when necessary with Group Leaders, Lab Managers and Procurement Manager from leading research facilities
- Proactively generate leads and create your own new business as well as capitalising on current customers
- You will be required to work autonomously and manage your own desk, admin and sales pipeline
- An innovative manufacturer of instruments and consumables biotechnology, drug discovery, and environmental research
- Their unique product offering sets them apart from competitors
- They remain a privately-owned business, their size and structure means all staff are valued and everyone’s voice can be heard
- The sales team adopts a technical, consultative approach to the sales process meaning customers really trust their brand and they are highly regarded throughout the entire Biotechnology industry
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.