Site based in Cheshire (8:30am – 5pm Monday – Thursday & early finish on a Friday)
Do you want to work for a global market leading manufacturer of innovative cosmetics, skincare and beauty products who partner with blue chip multinational retail clients to bring their products to life?
Our client is famous for creating truly amazing cosmetics and skincare products on a mass scale internationally. They are innovators who are passionate, ahead of the curve and we lead the way when it comes to trend-led formulations and insights!
Do you have 5+ years of experience as a Regulatory Team Leader, Regulatory Manager, Compliance Manager, or equivalent in the Colour Cosmetics and/or Skincare sector?
If you said yes to the above, then this exciting Regulatory Team Leader – Colour Cosmetics role could be perfect for you, please continue reading and apply today!
The role of Regulatory Team Leader – Cosmetics & Skincare:
- To lead and manage a team of 8 – 10 regulatory professionals, ensuring all training and personal developments are met
- Develop, implement and update processes for improvement to ensure ongoing compliance with the relevant regulations and standards
- Lead and Manage customer meetings
- Ensuring all regulatory policies and processes are in place to deliver compliant global products. This includes the development and maintenance of Cosmetic Product Information Files (PIFs), claims substantiation and the management of Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs)
- Commission and oversee third party partners to ensure that all products have been assessed for consumer safety and regulatory compliance and take accountability for the quality of the output
- Design, maintain and update internal guidelines and processes
- Ensure all customer requirements are met. This includes the requirements of; The Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International (CFI) and Round Table for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).
- Managing an effective global regulatory horizon scanning process to ensure our regulatory processes remain future-fit
The requirements for the Regulatory Team Leader – Cosmetics & Skincare:
- An experienced regulatory manager with a minimum of 8-10 years in a Cosmetic industry with detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK/EU Cosmetic regulations, US FDA (MoCRA) and other global regulations
- Calm under-pressure and able to balance often conflicting priorities
- An experienced people leader with a proven track record of developing results driven teams
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to manage specialists outside your own expertise base
- Experience of managing 8 – 10 direct reports
- Comfortable with data handling and analysis and creative in ways of driving value from data created within the team
- Previous experience of working with high street retailers, online retailers, and brands.
- Able to organise/prioritise your own and the team’s workload in response to business priorities
- Ambition and motivation, hunger for success and genuine responsibility
- Have a good addition to detail and strong communication skills
- Highly Competitive & Negotiable
- Discretionary Bonus
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Day off for Birthday
- Mobile and Laptop
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 2433 499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Cosmetics, Laboratory|