Regional Sales Manager – Laboratory Robotic Automation
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Home Based: Germany
Do you currently hold the title and responsibility of Laboratory Automation Sales Manager, Liquid Handling Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, DACH Sales Manager or similar?
Do you have experience of selling high value and complex Life Sciences Laboratory Automation / Laboratory Robotics / Liquid Handling solutions?
Do you have a active network of contacts within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biopharma & Drug Discovery sectors?
Are you a sales hunter who is tenacious, passionate, ambitious and results driven?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the ideal role for you…
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager:
- Based from your home office in Germany you will be responsible for all sales & business development for Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- 50% travel across the DACH region (your diary/territory is your own to manage)
- You will work very closely with customers to design and sell high end customised automation / robotic systems to the Pharma, Biotech and Academia industries
- Deliver company presentations and robotic / automation product demonstrations
- Build the brand and create awareness in the market of these novel automation systems
- Attending conferences and exhibitions
- Working within the Drug Discovery marketplace along with High Throughput Screening and Next Generation Sequencing
Requirements of the Regional Sales Manager:
- You will have at least 3 years successful sales experience working in either a Business Development, Sales Specialist, Account Manager role or similar ideally selling high value and complex laboratory automation solutions to include Robotics and/or Liquid Handling systems
- You must be a true sales hunter that thrives on uncovering new business opportunities and is able to follow this through to successful close and win!
- Experience selling high value Capital Equipment such as Cryogenic Sample Storage/ Sample Management/Compound Storage solutions will also be considered
- You will be educated to BSc degree level in either a Life Sciences, Analytical Chemistry or Engineering/Mechatronics/Robotics subject
- Knowledgeable within Drug Discovery, High-Throughput, Genotyping, siRNA, Next Generation Sequencing, Sample Prep, Biorepository Science, Genomics, Proteomics, HTS
- Experience in an automated laboratory environment and the understanding of what goes on behind the automation
- A true willingness to learn new sales processes, science and technologies and do things differently to better yourself, give great customer service and achieve sales success
- Fluency in both written and oral English & German
- You must have a valid EU driving licence
- A self-starter, able to work effectively both as a team member and individually
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- My client is a market leading laboratory automation company who have achieved consistent YOY growth and are one of the most talked about organisations in the laboratory automation industry
- They manufacture bespoke and tailored robotics and liquid handling automation solutions which are used by top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, prestigious universities and exciting biotech companies
- They are a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial life sciences automation business that loves what they do and has a real sense of passion and commitment to the success of the company, its customers and importantly it’s dedicated employees!
Apply right now by calling Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!