Regional Sales Manager – DACH
Base Salary is negotiable DOE + Excellent OTE + Car Allowance + Health Cover + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Pension + Holidays
Home based in Germany
The requirements of the Regional Sales Manager:
- You will have at least 3 years successful sales experience working in either a Business Development, Sales Specialist, Account Manager role or similar ideally selling high value and complex laboratory automation solutions to include Robotics and/or Liquid Handling systems
- Experience selling high value Capital Equipment such as Laboratory Automation/ Robotics with knowledge in areas Drug Discovery, High-Throughput Screening, Genotyping, siRNA, Next Generation Sequencing, Sample Prep, Biorepository Science, Genomics, Proteomics, other examples of products you could be selling may include Cryogenic Sample Storage/ Sample Management/Compound Storage solutions will also be considered
- You will be educated to BSc degree level in either a Life Sciences, Analytical Chemistry or Engineering/Mechatronics/Robotics subject
- Fluency in both written and oral English & German
- You must have a valid EU driving licence
The responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager:
- Based in Germany you will be responsible for all Sales & Business Development for my client’s award winning Life Sciences Laboratory Automation & Software in Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Your customer base will be focused on both established and growing Pharma, Biotech & CRO companies in this region
- Deliver company presentations and robotic / automation product demonstrations
- Build the brand and create awareness in the market of these novel automation systems
- Attending conferences and exhibitions both virtually and in person
- Working within the Drug Discovery marketplace along with High Throughput Screening and Next Generation Sequencing
- My client is an established and market leading laboratory automation company
- They manufacture bespoke and tailored robotics and liquid handling automation solutions & software which are used by top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, prestigious universities and exciting biotech companies
- They are a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial Laboratory Automation business who have a real passion and commitment to the success of the company, its customers and importantly accelerating scientific discovery and improving healthcare!
Apply right now by calling Ben at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|