Territory: Midlands (Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton)
Do you want to work for a global market leading manufacturer of high-quality analytical chemistry and measurement technology that is used to advance scientific research & discovery?
Operating in over 70 countries worldwide, my client is one of the few true pioneers in their industry and is famously known for their superior product quality & commitment to amazing customer service.
This role is perfect for you if you have circa 1-2 years or more experience selling analytical capital equipment and/or consumables ideally in areas such as Mass Spectrometry (GCMS, LCMS, Time-of-Flight), Chromatography (HPLC, GC, LC), Elemental Analysis, Thermal Analysis, Spectroscopy or closely related analytical chemistry equipment.
If you said yes to the above, then continue reading and apply for it today!
The role of Regional Business Specialist – Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Responsible for proactively selling my clients market leading range of analytical instruments, consumables and software which spans areas such as: GC, GCMS, LC, HPLC, UHPLC, LCMS, Ultra-fast Mass Spectrometry (UFMS), UV-Vis-NIR, FTIR, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS), ICP-OES, Particle Size, Total Organic Carbon Analysis (Sum Parameters), Material Testing and Measuring Technology
- You will be selling to exciting clients across a range of market segments including Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Environmental Analysis, Food & Beverage & Forensics
- Work on all stages of your pipeline every month to ensure a smooth flow of business
- Exchange account Information and sales leads within and across the commercial divisions
- Attend and support through technical and business presentations, when required, trade shows, user meetings, customer seminars and other customer events
- When required, assist in the yearly planning of the future financial performance of the company by providing insight into the prospects for growth in your own territory
- Work cooperatively and effectively with your immediate colleagues in the scientific sales and service groups as well as with other colleagues to always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with products and services
The requirements for the Regional Business Specialist – Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry:
- You will already have 1-2 years or more experience successfully selling analytical capital equipment and/or consumables/collum’s ideally in areas such as Mass Spectrometry (GCMS, LCMS, Time-of-Flight), Chromatography (HPLC, GC, LC), Elemental Analysis, Thermal Analysis, Spectroscopy, Total Organic Carbon or closely related analytical chemistry equipment
- Ideally you will already have an established customer network within one or ideally more of the above market segments
- You will have a sound scientific background and ideally a minimum of a BSc degree in a Chemistry based degree such as Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Forensic Science or related area
- Previous hands on experience of GC-MS analysis is a distinct advantage
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Base Salary Circa: £35,000 – £50,000 DOE
- Uncapped OTE (Circa £10,000 – £15,000 in year one)
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Mobile and Laptop
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|