Territory: UK & Ireland
Your location: Anywhere in the UK (ideally you will be based in a commutable distance to an International Airport)
My client is globally recognised as a market leading supplier of Product Inspection Instruments which include Checkweighers, Metal Detection, X-Ray Inspection, Track & Trace Solutions and Vision Inspection Systems
There extensive range of equipment and consumables are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing and production line processes for customers in a wide range of industries including mainly food & beverage, chemicals, life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Our client also has many different divisions, which could be another opportunity for you to gain industry experience in something you have not worked in before such as Weighing/ PH Instruments, Analytical Laboratory Equipment and many more, and our client is best in class for what they do, and are known for quality and sustainability
- Their full range of product inspection solutions include sophisticated metal contaminant detectors and highlight accurate dynamic Checkweighers as well as X-Ray Inspection Systems, and Vision Inspection Instruments
- Our client is looking for a Product Specialist with a particular focus on their market leading Checkweigher products
- This role is the main link between the part of our organisation which manufactures these machines and the organisation in the UK which sell them to customers.
- No one day is the same in this role, as you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects, dealing with Production / Site Managers and Directors as well as the end users of the machines on the production lines
- You would be responsible for supporting the sales team with the technical aspects of the machines as well as advising on application
- This person will be an integral partner to our clients customers pre and post-sale to ensure the timelines are met, testing has been carried out and that their staff are trained on how their new state of the art machines works.
- In addition to this you will also support to local sales teams with new product launches, ensuring they understand the main selling points, benefits to the customer and ensuring that all relevant software is included for the customers to receive the best possible offering.
- Base Salary Negotiable (DOE)
- £5,000 annual bonus on targets achieved (50% of this is commission on sales if target is achieved, and the reaming 50% is personal objectives that can be a mix of quantitative (not sales) and qualitative objectives)
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Bupa Healthcare
- Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|