Territory: Chelmsford –
Do you want to work for a global market leading medical technology company whose cutting-edge products, technology & software are used to save and improve the quality of lives in areas such as Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Surgery, Sterile Reprocessing, Digital Health & Pharmaceutical Production?
Do you already have 1+ year’s experience as a Field Service Engineer or Hospital Site Engineer with experience service Medical Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Sterilisers, OR operating theatre equipment such as Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants, Ventilators, Anaesthesia, Heater Coolers, Heart/Lung devices or similar equipment?
Or are you an Engineer from another industry such as Printing, White Goods, Semiconductors, Industrial Laundry, Armed Forces or any other equipment based industry and wanting to progress your career in a high growth industry?
If you said yes to the above and have a valid driver’s licence, then this new Field Service Engineer role could be perfect for you!…
The role of Medical Field Service Engineer – Operating Theatre Equipment:
- In this fast-paced Field Service Engineer role you will deliver first class service to my client’s loyal and happy customers by taking full ownership of tasks assigned and ensure their completion to a high standard of engineering competence within agreed timescales
- The work will include but is not limited to fault resolution, ongoing preventative maintenance, installation, and commissioning & validation of my client’s market leading Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants
- You will report directly to the Technical Service Manager and work closely with other field service engineers and office staff
- You will receive extensive technical training at my client’s facilities in the UK, France, and Germany
The requirements for the Medical Field Service Engineer – Operating Theatre Equipment role:
- 1+ year’s experience as a Field Service or Hospital Site Engineer servicing Medical Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors, Steam Sterilisers, OR operating theatre equipment such as Surgical Lights, Operating Tables, Pendants, Ventilators, Anaesthesia, Heater Coolers, Heart/Lung devices or similar medical equipment
- You could also be a Field Service Engineer from another industry such as Printing, White Goods, Semiconductors, Industrial Laundry, Armed Forces or any other equipment based industry and wanting to progress your career in a high growth industry
- Educated with a degree or similar formal qualification in a discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Electronic / Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and CRM applications is required
- Have a strong customer focus with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team to provide effective an efficient customer service
- Strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Valid UK driving licence is required
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
- Up to 5% annual bonus
- Daily allowance of up to £10 & £25 for overnight travel
- Fully expensed & high-quality Electric or Hybrid company car
- Private Pension (6.5% employer contribution)
- Full Private Healthcare
- Perk Box
- Company Credit Card
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Laptop, Phone & Ipad
You must have full right to work in the UK with a valid driver’s licence to be considered.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Service Engineering|