Salary: negotiable basic (depending on experience) + Pension + Bupa Healthcare + 25 days holiday plus stats + Health and Life Insurance (4x basic salary) + Free Parking Onsite + Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Based: Abingdon, Oxford
- Interest or knowledge in Protein based research would be desirable
- Minimum of 1 years’ marketing experience
- You will have graduated with a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology, a Chemistry degree would also be considered
- In order to considered for this role, you will be a Life Sciences/ Biological graduate with a degree related to the above
- Ability to represent the company on a scientific level
- Self-starter with energy and the initiative to manage multiple projects
- A desire to make an impact within a global life science marketing team
- Knowledge and experience of HTML, an excellent marketing flair, experience of working to targets and deadlines, proven skills of working in a team and an Interest in taking on bespoke projects to enhance individual knowledge and experience
- Based within a commutable distance to Abingdon, Oxford
- This role is responsible for executing marketing and communications strategies for the European division of a global life science company
- Creation of multi-channel marketing campaigns that resonates with our scientific consumers
- The role will work with the Campaign Managers to generate content for the campaigns following key product and customer messages
- Responsible for generating, curating and nurturing high quality sales prospects through lead generation. It is a key requirement that this role collaborates with our internal brand partners to develop co-marketing to target customers for cross-brand marketing message
- Work with the Campaign Managers to produce appropriate content including key product, solution and marketing messages
- Create a variety of on-brand content deliverables, from email copy, social media, nurturing journeys, direct mailers, flyers and posters
- Produce content that engages the customer across sales, marketing, and services
The Company and Opportunity:
- As the Marketing Executive, you will join a multimillion-dollar company within the Life Science market with offices globally. They sell a range of biotechnology products including Assays, Proteins, Antibodies, ELISA’s, Reagents, Cell and Gene Therapy, Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry and Stem Cell/ Cell Culture.
- Their main customers are research institutes, hospitals, universities, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies. They have a very prestigious reputation in the market for the quality of their products and pride themselves on this success and customer service skills – they currently successfully solve over 1000 cases per month.
- This is a company that is gobbling up competitors and their European HQ is based in the UK where they have fitted state of the art laboratory and demo facilities on site, and they have now extended their operation to include service and maintenance provision of installed instruments.
- So, if you want to work for a company that is truly going places and is well on the way to achieving its growth ambition to a billion-dollar global turnover in the next 5 years, then this is the organisation for you!
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 worth of vouchers from any shop of your choice