Marketing Campaign Manager – Analytical Solutions/ Protein Instrumentation
Salary: £38,000 – £50,000 basic + Pension + Bupa Healthcare + 25 days holiday plus stats + Health and Life Insurance (4x basic salary) + Relocation Assistance (£750) + Free Parking Onsite + Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Based: Oxford, UK
- As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you could be working within a Marketing role (Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, Marketing Assistant/ Executive, Marketing Blogger, Social Media Manager, ideally with some experience of Content Writing / Copywriter or Graphic Design within the Life Sciences or a related industry.
- You would be a PhD or MSc graduate within a subject related to (as above): Proteomics, Cell and Gene Therapy, Multiplex, Genomics or Cell/ Molecular Biology, Protein based multiplex assays, proteins, antibodies ELISA, Assays or Western Blotting.
- Must be within a commutable distance to the Abingdon, Oxford area.
- Create a variety of on-brand content deliverables, from website copy and how-to guides to editorial articles, white papers, blog posts, email copy, scripts, and social media posts for the Analytical Solutions/ Protein Instrumentation areas
- Produce content that engages the customer across sales, marketing, and services
- Repurpose existing content for other channels and formats
- Collaborate with other brand marketing and product management teams to cross sell the brands’ different product lines via a range of marketing materials
- Work with sales professionals, external influencers, and industry experts to produce content that meets the needs of the business
- Review and proof-read new content and marketing materials
- Plan and Implement campaigns for all EMEA territories to increase the customer database, convert leads and nurture existing contacts through email marketing and other channels.
- The role must be able to create and deliver engaging content to a scientific audience for the brand specific messages and in specific life science research.
- Work closely with the Product Management team in understanding key messages, campaign deployment and schedules for forthcoming marketing and product launches.
- Collaborate with the in-house graphic designer to commission graphics and designs for campaign collateral.
- Support the EMEA and global marketing teams with output for multichannel marketing campaigns. This may include representing and supporting marketing activities of the company at select exhibitions, webinars, customer workshops. Also creating content for social media, blog and online discussion groups.
- Define and analyse brand performance measurement plans including the metrics/benchmarks, milestones, monitoring and reporting systems on a continued basis in order to formulate and recommend new tactics or modify existing plans.
- Evaluation of marketing campaigns and ROI to ensure strategies are effective.
The Company and Opportunity:
- As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will join a multimillion-dollar company within the Life Science market with offices globally. They sell a range of biotechnology products including Assays, Proteins, Antibodies, ELISA’s, Reagents, Cell and Gene Therapy, Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry and Stem Cell/ Cell Culture.
- Their main customers are research institutes, hospitals, universities, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies. They have a very prestigious reputation in the market for the quality of their products and pride themselves on this success and customer service skills – they currently successfully solve over 1000 cases per month.
- This is a company that is gobbling up competitors and their European HQ is based in the UK where they have fitted state of the art laboratory and demo facilities on site, and they have now extended their operation to include service and maintenance provision of installed instruments.
- So, if you want to work for a company that is truly going places and is well on the way to achieving its growth ambition to a billion-dollar global turnover in the next 5 years, then this is the organisation for you!
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 worth of vouchers from any shop of your choice