Territory: EMEA, however you will be initially focussed on mainland Europe
Your location: Home based in the UK near an International airport
Our client is a world leading provider to the Life Sciences industry offering a wide range of specialist products, services & software from compound management in high-throughput screening applications, to human biological sample inventory management they have developed a range of solutions to cover all sample storage needs.
Their industry leading automated stores and freezers are flexible and modular while providing secure and accurate inventory control, optimising customer workflows, and improving sample throughput. This is a brand-new role created as part of my clients ongoing expansion which will offer unique progression opportunities in areas such as sales leadership, directorship, and business unit management.
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- Develop and implement strategic account plans for optimum portfolio coverage positioning within each targeted customer including Global and Regional target accounts
- Build strong account relationships at all levels, including C-Suite executives, to enable sales growth across life sciences services and product portfolio
- Collaborate across all relevant business units within the organisation to establish strategies and plans aligned with commercial execution of overall corporate strategy
- Develop and support strategic plans with defined tactics and objectives for each corporate account with account mapping and milestones in a direction that secures strategic partnership and account positioning
- Assess competitive market landscape and opportunities for improved or expanded market penetration and adoption
- Collaborate with regional sales teams and commercial leadership to educate on regional access and coverage in addition to helping resolve unique challenges that may arise
- Implement and lead customer level strategic plans that are aligned with the brand strategy
- Negotiate agreements as needed with customers demonstrating both corporate financial stewardship and customer focus
- Demonstrate interpersonal skilfulness that fortifies working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Contracting, finance, and other key departments to ensure adoption and execution of overall strategic plan and exceeding sales targets
- In order to be considered for this role you must have multiple years (8+) of proven experience working as a Key Account Manager/Director, Relationship Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Strategic Business Development role or equivalent in the Life Sciences/Biotechnology sector
- You will also be able to demonstrate proven experience of developing relationships and increasing profit/account spend with top 10 Pharmacutical companies such as GSK, Pfizer, AZ, J&J, Novartis, Novo Nordisk etc
- You will be confident in engaging with C level executives within the designated key accounts
- Strong account management skill set with extensive experience in strategic and tactical planning, execution, and negotiation skills with proven track record of success
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills with a demonstrated track record leading highly matrixed, cross-functional work teams comprised of high-level managers and executives
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities with strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Educated to degree level in a life sciences field or qualified by having the above experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% once travel restrictions allow so
- Full right to work in the UK, and you must have a full driving licence
- Ideally you will be based near an International airport, with good transport links
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa £80,000 – £120,000 (DOE)
- £65,000 additional bonus potential (Uncapped!)
- Company Car or Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Share Options, with 15% discount
- Holiday entitlement as standard in whichever country you are based in
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com and call Oliver Gill (Global Recruitment Manager) today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|