Territory: Cambridge – you will live either in Cambridge or within a 40-minute commute
My client is an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of Life Science laboratory equipment and consumables, with a product portfolio that supports almost all scientific research applications to include Cell Research & Sterilisation.They have several exclusive agreements for certain key product ranges which is a real competitive advantage as lots of their competitors would love the opportunity to sell these products.
They have now become one of the industry’s fastest growing companies to watch and have a high performing and motivated team where you can really make a big impact on the whole company’s success and be truly valued and rewarded for your hard work.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Take ownership of existing accounts and new business opportunities within Academia, Pharma, Biotech and Clinical businesses across what is the highest performing and most lucrative territory in the whole of the UK!
- The role involves making appointments and visiting: Lab Managers, Purchasing Heads and Scientists/ PhD Students in Laboratories and Universities to sell a range of market-trusted laboratory equipment & targeted consumables
- Products you will be selling include: Laboratory Water Purification Systems, Biological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Flow Cabinets, Ductless Fume Hoods and CO2 Incubators, as well as many other Laboratory products which are exclusive to this company which is a real competitive advantage when selling to customers – as these products cannot be found anywhere else on the market
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g.: mini exhibitions, product launches, promotions, advertising, and telemarketing
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- As the Life Science Sales Specialist, you will already have 1+ year’s experience in either a Field Sales OR Internal Sales position selling Scientific/Laboratory capital equipment such as RO/DI Water Purification, Biological Safety Cabinets, CO2 Incubators, Autoclaves, Centrifuges or similar (Laboratory consumables sales experience will also be considered)
- You will be educated to a minimum BSc degree level or equivalent in a Life Sciences (Ideally)/ Chemistry subject such as: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology or Biomedical Science, Genetics, Microbiology, or Immunology
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication and organisational skills, you must be a real self-starter and show high levels of autonomy as the Territory Sales Manager
- You must be living on territory right now either in Cambridge or within a 40-minute commute
- Established and positive working relationships with customers in the Academia, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries
- A full UK driving license is required
- Salary Circa: £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
- Realistic total OTE & Bonus potential of up to £14,000
- Car Allowance OR Company Car
- Health Cover
- 3x Death in Service Life Insurance
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers
- Pension (5% Matched Contribution)
- Laptop + Mobile Phone + iPad
- 25 Holidays + Statutory Public Holidays
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|