Location: Paris, France (Hybrid Position)
My client is building the first predictive operating system for high-value manufacturing, and provide software with edge/cloud hybrid architecture, deployed within manufacturing process control tools.
They are building a scalable generic product, supported by the most robust machine learning models. Today, their platform leverages manufacturing data and in-house process comprehension to predict the performance of manufactured goods and systems (in-line and end-of-line quality tests), with each manufacturing step modelled independently. They provide gains for their customers both through yield improvement and added production capacity.
Semiconductor manufacturing is their first market, and they are working today with major semiconductor firms, with deployments already completed in several factories. They are also relevant for most high added-value manufacturing, with use cases and interest proven in LED, battery, biopharma and chemical industries.
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- As the lead software engineer at Lynceus, you will define, develop and deploy a platform to train and serve machine learning models in the cloud and directly on industrial production lines.
- Own the development, deployment and monitoring of our quality prediction platform
- Provide flexible, performant and highly available machine learning model serving on edge computing devices
- Contribute to an architecture to handle industrial machine parameters and environment data at scale
- Work with our machine learning team to automate and optimise our processes
- Interact directly with our customers via product workflows and customer support
- Visit semiconductor and pharmaceutical factories
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of hands-on software engineering
- Experience with the full life cycle of web services development and willingness to build from the ground up
- Track-record of developing, deploying and scaling product
- Agile and iterative mindset
- Comfort in providing customer support
- Ability to receive and integrate customer feedback
The following are not required but would be beneficial:
- Experience in management – interns, juniors, AWS common services, working with databases and columnar data, deploying on Kubernetes and service mesh technologies, domain driven design and event sourcing
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A choice of brand new laptops
- Office in the heart of Paris
- Transportation refund
- Alan insurance health coverage
Apply today by sending your word CV to Ben Atherton of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to email@example.com or call Ben in confidence right now for more information on 0113 243 3499
In order to be considered you must have full right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|