Location: Site based in Leiden, Netherlands
Do you want to work for a global market leading laboratory integrated services provider who partner with top 5 global pharmaceutical organisations to enable their life saving scientific research and discovery?
Are you an experienced Engineering Coordinator, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Coordinator, Engineering Scheduler, Maintenance Scheduler with experience coordinating and scheduling the maintenance of equipment?
If you answered YES to the above and live in a commutable distance to Leiden with a valid VCA/SCC card (Safety Checklist Contractors), then this role is perfect for you!
The requirements of the Laboratory Equipment Maintenance Planner:
- 1+ years experience as an Engineering Coordinator, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Coordinator, Engineering Scheduler, Maintenance Scheduler with experience coordinating and scheduling the maintenance of equipment in any industry
- SAP knowledge
- You will hold a valid VCA/SCC card (Safety Checklist Contractors)
- English and Dutch language skills as our client’s site is dynamic & multi-cultural
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication & influencing skills
- You will utilize your strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a logical and structured approach with a high customer focus
- PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint experience would be an advantage)
- Full right to work & reside in the Netherlands with access to your own vehicle to commute to the site in Leiden
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
The role of the Laboratory Equipment Maintenance Planner:
- Manage the incoming requests and queries in the general mailbox and act as the first contact for laboratory and service teams
- Plan preventive maintenance and calibrations to avoid overdue work orders
- Plan repair requests and cooperates with Labs, and vendors to ensure short downtimes
- Where necessary creating work permits and hosting and training of external Vendors
- Cooperates with external suppliers on improvements, updates etc. and communities these proactively with the equipment owners.
- Responsible for coordinating and follow-up of breakdowns and planned maintenance with equipment owners. SAP is used to register notifications and order completions
- Records calibration results in SAP
- Evaluates maintenance reports of solved breakdowns, reported in SAP, and shares conclusions with system owners and advises next steps where necessary. Evaluates equipment, technologies and systems taking costs, benefits, and reliability into account. Review service reports + investigate technical defects/issues
- Contributes to a safe and healthy workplace in line with EHS&S procedures.
- Setting up the yearly overview of equipment for 3rd party contracts with their entitlements
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa: €40,000 – €50,000 (DOE)
- Travel Allowance
- Life Insurance (Death in Service)
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + Statutory Public Holidays
- 12 ADV-days a year (1 every month)
- Up to 10 days of leave to be purchased and 2 bonus days of leave when not sick for 1 year
- 8.33% Holiday allowance
- Professional development and growth opportunities within a supportive and collaborative work environment
- Laptop & Phone
You must have the right to work and live in the Netherlands.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the Scientific Equipment Coordinator role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you
|Job Category||Laboratory Equipment Maintenance Planner, Other|