Internal Sales Representative – German Speaking – Oxford, UK
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + 15% OTE Bonus + Pension + Health & Dental Care + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday (Not Including Bank Holidays)
Based: Oxford (Office Based Role)
Requirements of the Internal Sales Advisor:
- Must be Fluent in German & English both written and spoken
- You will have graduated with a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology, a Chemistry degree would also be considered
- In order to considered for this role, you will be a Life Sciences/ Biological graduate with a degree related to the above
- A desirable would be all the above and someone that is currently working within a customer service, sales or support working in any industry (B2B or B2C)
- Living in Oxford, within a commutable distance to Abingdon
The position of Internal Sales Representative (German Speaking):
- You will hold responsibility for developing and managing new/existing business throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland based internally at our clients office in Oxfordshire
- Working closely with the sales team and marketing you will manage existing business and source new business throughout the DACH region
- Maintaining a high level of market knowledge, you will be speaking with Scientists, Laboratory Managers and Procurement as well as other Business Developers within the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical sector
- Selling into accounts such as Universities/ Academia, Pharma and Private Laboratories
- Look to implement new and innovative strategies in order to identify new business, therefore enhancing the EMEA presence and overall revenue
- Use a selection of channels in order to identify and qualify new business opportunities, including in bound lead follow up, outbound cold calls, emails and social media.
- Keep all channels of communication open with internal and external sales teams, lead generation and marketing
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of marketplace and competitors. Report findings and potential pipeline both monthly and quarterly to the Inside Sales Team Leader
- Represent the company at domestic and international industry and life sciences conferences
- This opportunity is to join a multimillion-pound company within the life science market with offices globally. They sell a range of biotechnology products including proteins, antibodies, ELISA’s, reagents, flow Cytometry and Stem Cell/ Cell Culture
- Their main customers are research institutes, hospitals, universities, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies. They have a very prestigious reputation in the market for the quality of their products and pride themselves on this success and customer service skills – they currently successfully solve over 1000 cases per month
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.