Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180% in recent times!
They are now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases.
Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make amazing things happen!
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of Proteomics, Immuno Therapy, Cell Culture, Protein Expression and Lab-On-Chip instruments and technology
- Partner with a range of universities / academic, biopharma/ pharmaceutical and laboratory research customers to ensure they are optimally using the company’s protocols and products
- Maintaining a high level of market knowledge, you will be speaking with Scientists, Laboratory Managers and Procurement as well as other Business Developers within the Life Sciences sector
- Look to implement new and innovative strategies to identify new business, therefore enhancing the European presence and overall revenue
- Use a selection of channels to identify and qualify new business opportunities, including in bound lead follow up, outbound cold calls, emails, and social media
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Native or Fluent English (written & spoken)
- You will have graduated with a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology
- Could have 2-3 years+ experience working in a laboratory environment, using biological techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, DNA/ RNA Extraction, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blotting, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics or Cell and Molecular Biology
- A desirable would be all the above and someone that is currently working within a customer service, sales or support working in any industry (B2B or B2C)
- Salary Circa: £50,000 OTE
- Health Cover
- Laptop + Mobile Phone
- Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|