HR Online Content Analyst (French or German speaking)
Salary: Negotiable DOE + Annual Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + Much more!
Location: Remote based working from home in the UK or in Europe (ideally France, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Ireland or Spain) and/or from a regional office dependant on your location
The requirements of the HR Online Content Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a HR/Marketing/Business discipline or an equivalent combination of education and relevant Web Content experience required
- 5+ years relevant experience of writing online web content/articles ideally in a HR function within a similar role
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English and you must be fluent (ideally native) in either German or French and also have very strong writing skills in either of these languages
- Experience with the Service Now HR modules preferred
- SharePoint and Workday experience are a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organisational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
The role of the HR Online Content Analyst:
Scope of the role:
My client is currently in process of rolling out their HR module of Service Now, this role will act as a knowledge specialist collaborating with country, business and COE leaders across the global organisation to develop, maintain and audit the online HR knowledgebase. Upon implementation completion this role will support on going continuous improvement efforts and platform.
- HR Employee Experience in Service Now Implementation
- Participate in the design/roll-out of the HR Knowledgebase/Portal in Service Now as a regional employee experience lead
- Independently manage content development efforts associated with the project by documenting business knowledge requirements, developing content and testing portals in Service Now
- Enable continuous improvement of HR Shared Services
- Support the development and implementation of communication materials specific to HR shared services
- Transfer content from training presentations and other sources into an easily consumable format in Service Now to support the HR Shared Services organisation
- Support on-going technologies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement related to knowledge content by gathering feedback from our customers and analysing content metrics
- Conduct routine audits with defined content owners to ensure continued level of excellence in online content
- Manage the on-going permission settings for our HR Portal
- Support (as a backup) the on-going production of the HR metrics associated with HR Shared Services and employee experience in Service now
- My client is a true market leader across the life sciences sector
- Their product range is vast and un-rivalled within the industry not only for its broad range but the true quality of the products which they offer
- With particular focus on customer satisfaction, they retain business at an extremely high rate and have a firm majority of the market share in a variety of markets as a result
Apply today by sending your CV to Oliver Gill of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver in confidence right now for more information on 0113 243 3499 OR 07792 488 206.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.