Territory: Southeast Germany/Bavaria with a large focus on the Munich region (home office with field-based travel)
Ideal location: Munich region or within an hour of the area
Do you want to work for a market leading & international Genomics & NGS services provider who are rapidly growing and acquiring exciting new companies at an exponential rate?
Are you looking for a sales opportunity with totally uncapped earning’s potential and limitless progression opportunities in areas such as sales leadership, directorship, marketing, product management and much more both in Europe and beyond?
Are you based in the Munich region of Germany and already have 1+ years experience in a field-based sales role selling EITHER NGS, Sanger Sequencing, Gene Synthesis services or related molecular biology/biological equipment or consumables in the life sciences/biotechnology sector?
If you have said yes to the above and are based in the Munich region or within an hour of the region, then THIS role is perfect for you!
The role of the Genomics & NGS Sales Specialist:
- As the Genomics & NGS Sales Specialist you will be the primary relationship manager for a portfolio of designated accounts for one of the highest performing territories in Munich / Southeast Germany
- You will introduce my client’s award-winning Genomic Services to a mix of exciting high profile client accounts across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Research/ Start-ups, Preclinical & Clinical markets
- These services include Next Generation Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing, Gene Synthesis & Oligo Synthesis
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined accounts through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer relationship
- Drive growth by developing and successfully executing account management strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing on creating a marketing plan, registering/planning/attending local vendor shows, creating and executing on campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Inside Sales, Technical Support and in some cases Corporate Accounts ensuring effective collaboration of resources to deliver on client needs
The requirements of the Genomics & NGS Sales Specialist:
- 2+ years experience in a Sales Specialist, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager or similar commercial sales role with direct experience of selling either or a mix of consumables/ reagents, services in the fields of Genomics, Sanger Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), Gene Synthesis, Oligo Synthesis or similar DNA/RNA Purification related product/service areas
- Minimum of a BSc / Bachelors degree in a Biological/ Life Sciences subject or equivalent
- Full right to work in Germany and ability to travel across the region without restrictions
- Fluent or Native German is required along with excellent English skills
- You must hold a full and ideally clean German/EU driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary circa €75,000 – €85,000 (depending on experience)
- €25,000 (Fully uncapped and paid quarterly)
- High Quality Company Car or Monthly Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Share Purchase Scheme
- 30 Days Holidays + Public Holidays
- Laptop & Phone
This is an immediate requirement for our client so please apply today by sending your updated CV to Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager using firstname.lastname@example.org and call Oliver now using +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have full right in Germany and speak fluent German & to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive €100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|