Territory: Eastern USA (Connecticut, New Jersey, Boston, Maryland)
My client is a private equity backed fast growing organisation that develops and manufactures innovative scientific instruments and software designed to optimise the efficiency, safety, and productivity of key processes in chemistry and biology applications.
They have a rich history of solving complex challenges for customers. Since the 1980’s our client has worked with businesses and laboratories globally, providing proprietary automated solutions for the pharma, biotechnology, chemical, battery, and petrochemical sectors. Their products enable R&D and process optimisation across Europe, the US, China, and India.
The role of Regional Field Sales Manager:
- Manage the direction of the region and develop sales strategies to meet plans and expand business within the assigned territory
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed all sales objectives
- Utilise company sales tools to effectively develop the accounts, opportunities, pipelines, and forecasts in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor the competition and report important activities (products & technical developments, trends in the market, seminars, training sessions etc.)
- Introduce new products and services to the market as available
- Actively follow up on inquiries from customers for further information on how the companies products can help them in their research
- Ensure accurate qualification of the decision makers and what the purchase processes are for each potential system sale to be used in effectively closing sales opportunities
- Receive relevant technical training and provide technical and commercial information on new products and related applications to clients
- Track, record, and document all relevant information from all technical and sales enquiries from customer relationship management (CRM) database to ensure effective follow-up of customers, pre and post sales
- Owns all the accounts in the assigned region of the Eastern USA, representing the entire portfolio
- You will have experience working as a Sales Specialist, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager or similar direct sales role selling Life Sciences Capital Equipment / Laboratory Instruments into relevent customers which could include Research Facilities/ Biotechnology, R&D Chemical, Government, Industrial, Pharma / Biopharmaceutical, Laboratories, Academia, Research Hospitals and similar
- Hold a Degree in a Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience of using a CRM system and competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary is negotiable (depending on experience) + $50,000 USD Bonus
- 23 days annual holiday allowance
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Plus other great benefits which will be provided upon the next steps
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ben Atherton (International Recruitment Manager) now on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the USA to be considered for this role (no visa sponsorship is available)
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive $100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|