Location: Remote based and living in Dublin, Ireland or within an hour as this role is 80% Dublin and 20% national travel
Do you want to work for a global market leading medical technology company whose cutting edge products, technology & software solutions are used to both save and improve the quality of lives in areas such as Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Surgery, Sterile Reprocessing, Digital Health & Pharmaceutical Production?
Do you already have 1+ year’s experience as a Medical Device Field Service Engineer in Ireland with experience servicing very similar operating theatre equipment (Lights, beds, and pendants) and/or acute care therapy equipment (Ventilators and anaesthesia machines)?
If you said yes to the above and have a valid Irish driver’s licence, then this brand-new Field Service Engineer role could be perfect for you!…
This is a very exciting time to work for our client as their Irish Field Service team and business is rapidly growing and you will be first in line for future progression opportunities in areas such as service management & senior leadership!
Our client is a pioneer in their fields of excellence, and they are always launching exciting new products into the market and acquiring exciting high growth companies to enhance their market leading position and reputation for superior product quality & unrivalled customer experience!
In the role of the Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices:
- In this fast paced Field Service Engineer role you will deliver first class service to my client’s loyal and happy customers by taking full ownership of tasks assigned and ensure their completion to a high standard of engineering competence within agreed timescales
- The work will include but is not limited to fault resolution, ongoing preventative maintenance, installation, and commissioning, liaising with medical, nursing and facilities personnel and participate in a 24/7 on call rota
- You will report directly to the Technical Service Manager and work closely with other field service engineers and office staff
- You will receive extensive technical training at my client’s facilities in the UK, France, and Germany
The requirements of the Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices:
- 1+ years experience in a similar Field Service Engineer role preferably already in the Medical Devices/Med Tech industries with experience servicing, repairing, and performing PM on NHS/Hospital equipment such as Operating tables, Heart Lung bypass consoles, Intra-Aortic Balloon pumps, Anaesthetic machines, Endoscopy Washers, Life support Ventilators, Steam sterilisers or similar equipment
- Educated with a degree or similar formal qualification in a discipline such as Electronic Engineering, Electronic / Electrical, Industrial Instrumentation, Mechatronics or Biomedical Engineering
- Willing to travel, predominately in the Republic of Ireland, occasionally in Northern Ireland and UK and when necessary to training centres abroad
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and CRM applications is required
- Have a strong customer focus with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team to provide effective an efficient customer service
- Strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Full Irish driving licence required and preferably clean
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa €40,000 – €45,000
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Daily Lunch Allowance (Tax Free)
- Fully expensed & high-quality EV or Hybrid company car
- Private Pension (6.5% employer contribution)
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + 10 bank holidays
- Laptop & Phone
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in Ireland with a full Irish driver’s licence to be considered.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Service Engineering|