Field Service Engineer – HPLC
Slough, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
Location: Slough with some travel to site in St. Neots
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is leading servicer of scientific instruments, who due to continued growth are expanding their chromatography servicing division.
Are you passionate about engineering? Do you have previous experience of working on HPLC systems? Are great at building relationships with colleagues and clients?
If you answered yes to those questions, apply without delay!
As a Field Service Engineer you will;
- Install and optimise hardware and software products
- Perform IQ/OQ/PM and repair HPLC systems
- Be responsible for all site pre planned maintenance and any breakdowns
- Occasionally cover and have bench days at St. Neots site
The ideal candidate will have;
- A degree in a scientific or engineering field
- 2 years’ experience maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing HPLC (preferably Agilent) systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please do not delay in applying for this role by calling Aaron Hansekowitsch – Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth for a confidential conversation today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role
|Job Category||Field Service Engineer|