Export Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £70,000 DOE + 10% Guaranteed Bonus Year 1 + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + BUPA Family Healthcare + Free Parking on site
Sales Territory: Middle East and North Africa
Are you an Export Manager, International Sales Manager, Channel Manager, Distributor Manager or Export Sales Manager right now?
Do you sell/have sold surfactants, emulsifiers, raw ingredients, speciality chemicals, essential oils, fragrances, aroma chemicals, oleoresins for the household or personal care markets OR API’s (active pharmaceutical ingredients) bulk chemicals, reagents, buffers to the Biopharmaceutical Sector?
Are you willing to travel 12 weeks of the year across Middle East and Africa to attend exhibitions, client visits and meet distributors?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this is the perfect job for you!!
Our client is a €300million turnover company and a global raw materials supplier to the personal care, household products and aircare /air fragrance industries worldwide. Approximately 70% of their turnover comes from international export today and distribution sales just keep rising exponentially. Due to increased growth in sales in the Middle East & Africa territory, a brand new position has been created for an Export Sales Manager to manage key accounts and distributors across the territory.
The Requirements of the Export Sales Manager
- Have 5 years minimum distribution sales experience or export sales of speciality chemicals for the cosmetics, personal care, household or cleaning products or fragrance industries
- Experience of selling rheology modifiers, emulsifiers, pigments, dyes, fragrances, essential oils, skincare, sun care actives or haircare actives, flavours, oils and waxes, exfoliants direct or through distributors will be fully considered as would pharmaceutical speciality chemicals or API’s
- Be within a commutable distance to the offices which are based in Manchester to work closely with the internal stakeholders in perfumery, evaluation, marketing, logistics and order processing
- Be flexible to travel throughout the Middle East & Africa Territory to attend trade shows e.g. Beauty World Dubai, Incosmetics, Cosmpprof as well as meet Customers and Distributors in region approx. 12 weeks a year
- Reporting to The General Manager you will work autonomously, managing your own diary to further cement relationships and drive new opportunities for export sales
- Demonstrable experience of working within a B2B sales environment
- Experience of using own initiative and working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working within FMCG, Pharmaceutical API’s or Cosmetic/Personal Care/Household Speciality Chemicals industries
- Ability to negotiate and close deals across continents
The Responsibilities of Export Sales Manager:
- Promote and sell the company flavours and fragrances to customers throughout the Territory
- As the Export Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading the Company’s well-established portfolio across the Middle East and North Africa to include Qatar, Algeria, UAE, Jordan, Egypt & Lebanon
- Manage own diary as territory demands
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Use the Company’s business tools to help drive territory sales and margin
- Grow existing client spend and look to introduce new clients by implementing sales strategies for key accounts
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply of ingredients for the flavour and fragrance industry, developing products for personal care, cosmetics and household care companies throughout the world. Due to significant growth they are now seeking an Export Sales Manager to manage Middle East and North Africa Regions
- The successful candidate will support and grow their customers across the Territory
- A global manufacturer where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Director Level
- Real opportunity to propel your career further within the business based on successful distribution/channel management in post
Apply right now by calling Mahalia at Beautiful Recruitment on 0203 911 1000 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the United Kingdom.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.