Negotiable basic + Excellent OTE/ Commission Structure + Quality Company Car or Car Allowance + Private healthcare and medical cash back plan + Auto-enrolment pension scheme + Employee Share Purchase Scheme + 24 days holiday (plus public holidays) + excellent working environment and a real opportunity for progression
Field Based: UK home based with 50% travel across the EMEAR region
- Are you currently an experienced Scientific Capital Equipment / Laboratory Automation, Sample Storage/ Sample Management, or Mass Spectroscopy strategic and consultative salesperson selling instruments worth £50,000 (GBP) per instrument?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that is achieving 20% YOY growth and that truly rewards its employees for great performance?
- Would you like to be part of a division that owns 50% of the market share in Drug Discovery and Research Biobanking combined?
- Would you like to sell a total Sample Storage laboratory workflow solution that is known in the industry for Quality, reliability, precision and a great history behind it?
If you answered yes to all of the above, I have a great role for you!
- You will have a minimum of 10 year’s experience working as a B2B Sales Specialist, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager selling a range of Laboratory/ Scientific Equipment, Life Sciences/ Laboratory Automation, Robotics, Cold Storage/ Sample Storage, Biotechnology Capital Equipment, or high value Mass Spectroscopy/ HPLC (worth £50,000 per instrument) – you will be a person that takes pride in the products you sell, showcasing your passion to the customers
- Ideally you will have a strong network/ relationships with the Drug Discovery and/or Biobanking application areas
- Educated to degree level – BSc, MSc or PhD within a Scientific subject – Cell or Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Sequencing, Microarray, Genetics or Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- You could be currently living in the UK (commutable distance to the North West UK would be an advantage), France or the Nordics would be considered
- It would be an advantage/ beneficial if you are fluent in one of the following languages: French, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish but not essential
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Within the European Sales Specialist role, you will be covering the Biostore, Automated Sample Storage division, the business unit sells and supports stores for customers in two markets/ applications: Drug Discovery (Pharma) storing chemicals compound samples as well as Research Biobanking: (academia/research) wanting to store biological samples
- Travelling/ in the field on average 50% of the time, the initial territory will be: the UK and across the EMEAR
- New system sales from lead generation through to order placement and hand over to the operational team, sales strategies and driving results in the region
- Reporting on the sales pipeline on a regular basis and maintaining the regional CRM data (salesforce)
- Qualification and development of new sales opportunities, including customer meetings, presentations, requirements gathering, proposal writing, etc. (support will be available from the UK office)
- Working with marketing feeding back data/ information to aid new product and company development as well as generate new leads
- My client is a market leading fiscal organisation in the manufacture of Life Sciences and Laboratory equipment, Automated sample storage, storage consumables and associated devices
- Currently they operate in two main markets/ applications – Drug Discovery: typically, pharmaceutical companies wanting to store chemical compound samples to research Biobanking: academic/research institutes wanting to store biological samples
- Operating globally, with the UK, Europe, USA and Japan accounting for the majority of their market – you have ultimate autonomy, managing your own diary but at the same time the company will support you and even the CEO will offer you direct advice on certain situations – that is the kind of company they are, everyone looks out for each other
Apply today by sending your word CV to Ben Atherton of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben in confidence right now for more information on the contact number: 0113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.