European Regional Sales Lead – Cell & Gene Therapy
Salary: €70,000 – €120,000 DOE + Unrivalled & Uncapped Commission + Full Company Benefits
Your location: You will be based in the DACH region (Germany, Austria or Switzerland)
Territory: Europe (Key focus on the DACH region)
Are you currently a high performing Senior Sales Representative or Business Development Manager with a proven track record of selling high value and complex Laboratory automation products and solutions into the Cell & Gene therapy sector?
Are you a true sales hunter who thrives on taking new and innovative products to market?
Have you got experience managing/mentoring sales representatives & also strategically managing distributors on a European level?
If so then this could be the perfect role for you!……
Overview of the Role:
- Consultatively selling my clients automation solutions within the Biopharma, Biotech & Research sectors
- You will take the lead for implementing the commercial strategy across Europe
- You will lead and inspire a small team of sales representatives and also strategically manage distributors in the sales region
- My client is an international manufacturer of novel laboratory robotic solutions for the Drug Discovery sector
- They are a corporate entity with an entrepreneurial business unit which has seen successful year on year growth which is only set to continue!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the EU to be considered for the role
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (or equivalent depending on your currency) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.