Digital Marketing Manager
Base Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + 23 Holidays (Plus Bank Holidays) + Pension Scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Mobile and Laptop
Location: Cambridge, UK (Home Office work also an option)
- Proven experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans and campaigns, creating and delivering multimedia (videos, webinars) marketing material, events and demos
- Experience marketing to scientists in the analytical chemistry space (would be preferable but not mandatory) for example: Biotechnology / Life Sciences, Chromatography, HPLC, GC, GC-MS or Mass Spec / Spectroscopy
- Experience with online/digital marketing and social media strategy
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Good level of education; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or relevant Marketing experience
The Position of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Devise and execute marketing strategies to support the businesses strategic and commercial goals
- Implement marketing initiatives for new products or services, and on the website
- Drive lead generation through the execution of the marketing annual operating plan
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Create and deliver promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Presentation of weekly and monthly marketing reports to management and the board
- My client is a long-standing manufacturer and supplier of innovative GC, LC & MS instrumentation which is utilised in several different industries to include Pharmaceutical, Forensics, Water & Environmental Analysis to name just a few
- They are part of a larger group of scientific supplies companies yet due to their size retain a family feel and are an agile and innovative company – This structure means each of their employees feel valued & empowered to make a positive contribution to advance scientific research & discovery
- As part of a larger group of scientific companies you will have excellent opportunities to advance and develop.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ben Atherton straight away on 0113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.