Excellent Base Salary + Uncapped, Unrivalled Commission Scheme + 30 Days Holiday + Pension + Subsidised Gym Membership + Private Healthcare + Free parking + Ongoing In-house Training + Real Progression Opportunities + Great Working Environment + an extra day’s holiday off on your birthday after 1 years’ service!
- Sourcing Candidates: CV searching on job boards, Headhunting, writing advertisements to attract talent, Posting & sharing job adverts on relevant recruitment portals. Filling jobs at speed!
- Building and maintaining a database of available skilled people to search from
- Identify candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies at pace.
- Carrying out telephone screening and interviewing – registering candidates fully to ensure we have accurate details on our CRM system
- Submitting Candidates to clients via email/recruitment portals as required
- Obtaining necessary candidate identification and Right to Work documentation such as Passports, Visas, and Driving License etc. to support Candidate applications
- Gaining new business leads and passing these to Langton Howarth’s Business Development Manager to follow up and turn into workable vacancies; finding out who the best recruitment contact would be, contact details etc and passing these on to the BDM in a timely fashion.
- Managing Candidates through our proven recruitment process, ensuring that you manage Candidates them successfully to gaining a job offer.
- Taking pride in fulfilment of job roles
- To join the team at Scientific Supplies & Laboratory Recruitment Team as a Recruitment Resourcer you must ideally have some industry experience as a Recruitment Administrator or Recruitment Resourcer or Delivery Consultant with a minimum 6 month’s recruitment experience either in house as a Talent Acquisition Partner/Executive or as a Recruitment Resourcer/ Researcher/ Head-hunter or Recruitment Consultant within another Recruitment agency! This job does not need you to business develop, it is just purely fulfilment of roles!
- Being part of the Scientific Supplies & Laboratory Recruitment Team here at Langton Howarth means that you must have a passion for results, making money and delivering excellent customer service whilst having a lot of fun at work
- You will be confident communicator both written and oral, an excellent negotiator and influencer with the ability to speak with people on all levels and be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease over the telephone
- Being able to cope with pressure and delivery targets whilst prioritising workload and working to deadlines.
- Possess exceptional administrative skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organised; able to work at pace and spin many projects at the same time!
- A great problem solver, able to think laterally to source great candidates for unique positions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, used to working with databases/LinkedIn, Job Boards – being IT and social media savvy
- Have a strong sense of fun, want to be an individual contributor as well as a true team player.
The Company & Opportunity:
- An exciting opportunity to join the team at Langton Howarth Ltd, one of the premium & fastest growing independent Scientific & Laboratory search firms in the UK – Established in 2006 we recognised as a market leader in the industry with 40% growth in sales in 2022 alone! Due to success have moved our offices to larger, gorgeous premises in Harrogate and are poised for further growth and even greater success!
- We boast a premier client portfolio of premium laboratory services, scientific supplies, medical devices, laboratory equipment and consumables providers across the UK, Europe & North America
- Genuine opportunities for progression on offer from Delivery Consultant to Senior Delivery Consultant, Delivery Team Supervisor/ Recruitment Delivery Manager OR through 360-degree recruitment consultant roles to Account Management, Business Development opportunities within our growing Recruitment Team – you create the path you want to take and we’ll put a plan in place to help you get there!
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful, career driven individual for clear cut progression and excellent earning potential, along with the opportunity to travel in the UK and across Europe to attend client meetings and industry conferences!
- Prestige of dealing on a first-name basis with some of the top people within the best renowned and respected brands across all functional disciplines found within a Life Science or Laboratory Business to include R&D, Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Engineering
- Opportunity to make a lot of money through fulfilment of vacancies and enjoy your work with a real work life balance is on offer
- This is a Monday – Friday office-based role in our lovely offices in Harrogate
Start date – immediate!
Reference LH Del Con.
|Job Category||Laboratory, Medical Devices, Scientific Supplies, Service Engineering|