Content Marketing Specialist – Life Sciences
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 Basic + Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank holiday + 3 days to be taken at Christmas + Expenses Paid Monthly
Based: Office based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
The Requirements of the Marketing Specialist:
- Have 3+ years proven experience within a Marketing, Copywriting/ Social Media department, working in a similar role but could be any industry
- Have a Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Genetics or other related scientific degree
- Be able to distil complex scientific information into engaging copy for different audiences, be creative and have a passion for marketing communications
- Take the lead on crafting & developing a wide variety of value-added, benefit-oriented and engaging content for the company’s websites, e-mail marketing, trade magazines, sales collateral, social media, press releases and videos
- Be involved in the cross-functional planning and delivery of a rolling marketing campaign and communications plan, ensuring that all objectives are met across all sales channels, working closely with our local entities, global group, product management and sales teams to continuously identify and develop new content opportunities
- Ensure that all marketing and sales communication is executed to the highest standards by acting as the final gatekeeper and champion of customer communications
- My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia. They were established over 13 years ago and offer clients an unrivalled service choice on GC, LC, GCMS, CTC, Dissolution and online SPE products
- An extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Director Level
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.