Clinical Support Specialist – Vascular
Basic Salary Circa: Swiss Franc (SWf) 100,000 – 120,000 + OTE up to SWf 20,000 + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Competitive Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Public Holidays
Territory: Switzerland (German Speaking Areas)
The Requirements of Clinical Support Specialist:
- Experienced within Clinical Support is required, ideally this will have been in the field of Vascular Devices
- You could have been a Technical Support Specialist, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Trainer etc. supporting customers with their Medical Devices
- Strong technical knowledge of Vascular products would be highly beneficial as the Clinical Support Specialist
- Willing and able to travel throughout the territory regularly, spending the majority of your time on the road visiting customers
- Language Skills – good written and verbal command of English and German
- Strong IT skills with both Microsoft Office and competent with CRM databases
- Full and clean Driving licence, valid in Switzerland
The Role of Clinical Support Specialist:
- You will be the face of the Vascular product range for accounts within German speaking parts of Switzerland
- You will support the sales function by providing excellent customer service and technical support across the region
- Provide service to all relevant departments in the account requiring support on the Vascular portfolio to clinical customers
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with key clinical decision makers
- Work closely together with the Account Specialist & Commercial Business Manager
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Vascular product range and the associated medical discipline
- My client is a global medical device company focused on a multitude of areas with this specific role playing an integral part in their Vascular Division
- They innovate and add value to solutions improving quality of life for patients worldwide
- Their specialty areas for Vascular are: specialty areas of Aortic Intervention, Interventional Radiology, Lead Management, and Peripheral Intervention
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Emma@langtonhowarth.com or call Emma today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in Switzerland.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.