Home Location: Ideally living in the Dublin area however all regions in Ireland will be fully considered
Do you want to work for the true market leader across the life sciences sector whose products, technology and services support and accelerate scientific discovery?
Are you already a Chromatography Field Service or Site Engineer based in Ireland who wants to propel their career with a global company OR a Chromatography super user in the laboratory looking for their first step into the Field Service role?
If so, please continue reading as this could be your dream role!
The requirements of the Chromatography Field Service Engineer:
- 1+ years of experience as a Field Service Engineer or Site Engineer with current experience servicing Chromatography equipment in areas such as HPLC, GC, Ion Chromatography, LC, UPLC
- You could also be a super user of Chromatography equipment in the laboratory as a Chemist, Analyst, Scientist, Equipment Technician, Metrologist, or equivalent role with hands on experience of troubleshooting & maintaining Chromatography systems
- You will have a background in either a Life Sciences, Chemistry or Engineering qualification (or qualified by experience)
- Experience of LCMS or GCMS is an advantage but not required
- A full & valid Irish driver’s license and passport is essential with the ability to travel nationally and stay away from home when required
The responsibilities of the Chromatography Field Service Engineer:
- As the Chromatography Field Service Engineer, you will perform all service-related work on a range of high performance Chromatography instruments at clients sites across Ireland
- You will be responsible to report accurately and timely of all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.)
- Assure responsive telephone support and diagnostic as well as on-site Services to exceed the customer’s expectation and making them successful by using TMO instruments
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible
- Responsible to manage the company’s assets provided, such as Car Stock/Inventory of Parts, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Company Car, Manuals etc
- Optimize the own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning/scheduling (Dispatching function, Team Leader, others)
- Ensure accurate completion of all reports as required (e.g., Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.) (Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of TMO and informs other part of TMO of important information with information respect to our customers (e.g., information about new purchases to sales/lead generation)
- Base Salary Circa €40,000 – €60,000 (DOE)
- 10% Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car or €800 Monthly Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance (4x Base Salary)
- Laptop, Mobile Phone & Tablet
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in Ireland
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice !
|Job Category||Service Engineering|