Channel Manager – Life Sciences
Base Salary Flexible DOE + Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure + Company Car + Other Excellent Benefits
Home Based: Anywhere in the UK (must have good International airport links)The Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Distributor/ Channel management experience in Proteomics, Multiplex, Immunotherapies/ immunotherapy, protein expression, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Lab-On-Chip, Cellular and Regenerative Medicine, CAR-T or Vaccine Development selling to customers in the life sciences academic, biopharma and private laboratory research industry
- Hold a minimum of a BSc degree in a scientific/ biological subject (e.g. Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry). Immunology background/experience is a strong plus. A willingness to learn the science applicable to the Proteomics portfolio
- Proven experience of opening doors, closing sales in a high energy, hunter focussed sales role would be highly advantageous
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Identify and develop new opportunities with a focus on key influencers and decision makers to ensure swift revenue generation and closing deals across the Proteomics, Immuno Therapy and Cell Culture sectors
- Work directly with the CEO, European Sales Director, head of marketing, sales operations and Field Applications Specialist and define a strategic plan for prospects
- The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners
- Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they are now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
- Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team and used throughout the world
- If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben today on either +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in the country listed above to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|