Capital Equipment Specialist – West Region (Biopharma Accounts)
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000 + 25% OTE (Uncapped) + Fully Expensed Company Car + Up To 8% Matched Pension + Full Private Healthcare (Discounted for Family) + 4x Basic Salary in Life Insurance Laptop + Mobile + iPad + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Territory: West Region (Defined as the North West & Western England areas)
Ideal home location: Birmingham/West Midlands Area
The Requirements of the Capital Equipment Sales Specialist:
- Educated to BSc level (or equivalent qualification) in a life science or chemistry-based subject or equivalent laboratory experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years ideally selling capital equipment or related scientific products (general bench top equipment) to the life sciences or biotechnology sector
- Knowledge and hands on experience of capital equipment is essential in the role
- Experience of successfully managing many projects/work streams simultaneously and to a defined timescale
- Commercial understanding of market, competition, pricing and discount structures would be beneficial
- Understand how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflows, that allows for measured outcomes and maximisation of resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce accurate and punctual reports;
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations to a high standard for both internal and external customers
- Good IT skills (MS Office, CRM)
- Full UK driving licence
The Responsibilities of the Capital Equipment Specialist:
- Sales and promotion of the capital equipment portfolio of products both directly to customers and through the generalist Account Managers
- Potential to provide technical support to the wider sales team including Tele business, Regional Account Managers and Regional Distributers.
- Provide Advice and support in the preparation of quotations and tenders for Capital Equipment products
- Establish relationships with suppliers and contractors to ensure support for business growth via joint marketing activity and price support
- Communicate in an accurate and timely manner with a variety of stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of key tasks
- Organise customer visits, attend independently or with Regional Account Manager
- Organise and participate in local customer seminars, exhibitions etc.
- Participate in local and European sales training/meetings
- My client is a market leading global laboratory supplies & high-quality safety equipment company with worldwide sales of over $3.5 billion US dollars, over 8,500 employees in over 25 different countries
- Offering a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware, plastic ware, equipment, instruments and other life science and laboratory products/ supplies, head to toe safety and protective wear, protective clothing and a large range of Safety signs, first aid kits and waste management equipment
- This is a company who truly rewards hard working & loyal individuals with progression opportunities in Product Management, Sales Management, Export Sales and much more for the right candidate!
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and if we successfully place them, we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street