Your location: Carlow, Ireland
My client is a Forbes listed global service provider to the largest and most successful blue-chip companies across the Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical sectors!
This exciting role is supporting a fast-growing and innovative European pharmaceutical organisation in a well-established, technologically advanced facility working with cutting edge laboratory automation!
You will have amazing opportunities to progress internally within the business with the knowledge that you are truly making a difference to healthcare and scientific discovery!
Mon-Thurs 8am – 5.30pm
Friday 8am – 3.30pm
The role of the Calibration Technician:
- Accountable for smooth execution of all appropriate functions associated with reliable maintenance of utility systems
- Comply with the clients global policies, procedures, guidelines and executive GMP in day-to-day activities
- Complete assigned calibration tasks and comply with the managed work flow process
- Responsible for the temperature, humidity, PH, conductivity and pressure of the calibration systems, which could be HVAC, boilers, waste water treatment system
The Requirements of the Calibration Technician:
- Knowledge of how to calibrate a temperature transmitter
- 2-5 years’ experience as a calibration technician/ instrumentation engineer/electrical engineer/calibration technologist
- Experience within a pharmaceutical or food & beverages environment involved with calibration systems
- Experience of SAP as a work order system
- Experience of calibration computerised management system – PROCAL/blue mountain/Maximo
- Previously worked in a GMP/GDP environment
- Previous experience filling out paperwork to support calibrations
- Knowledge of tolerances and ranges
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- 53,000 – 58,000 euros
- Holiday entitlement 24 Days plus Bank Holiday
- Pension contribution
- Free Parking
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Reuben Young today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in Ireland to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.