Business Development Manager – Water Treatment Chemicals – North UK
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Commission (20% of Basic Salary) + Car Allowance / Company Car + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Territory: North UK ( Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Manchester, York, Doncaster, Derby, Nottingham, Middlesbrough)
The Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Sales Representative, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Specialist in sales of Water Treatment / Water Purification, Water Chemicals, Water Hygiene Services, Wastewater Equipment/ Water Pump Services
- Ideally you will have a degree within a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biological, Life Sciences/Biotechnology based discipline – Or you may equivalent commercial experience/ qualification from years of working in a previous laboratory environment
- You will be a highly organised, enthusiastic and very self-motivated salesperson that takes pride in the services you provide and the industry you work in
- Full driver’s licence is required as the Business Development Manager
The Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets, working with customers in the Food and Beverage, Power and Chemical markets selling them industry leading water treatment services
- Dealing with external Engineering Managers, Procurement/ Finance Managers, Factory/ Plant Managers, developing growth targets and appropriate activities. Tracking, monitoring and measuring marketing and promotional activities so you will be working closely with the marketing team
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creation of proposals, with the delivery of added value to the customer central to the offering
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth; offering insight data to support negotiation and overcome objections
- Attend trade shows and/or industry conferences to network and promote the business
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is the market leading business in the supply of products and services for water treatment and water purification across the UK
- They supply a wide variety of businesses from Industrial through to Academic
- This role focuses on their Water Treatment services division – Selling large contract to Food & Beverage, Power, Manufacturing and Chemical customers
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.