Sales and Business Development Manager
Salary: €60,000 – €75,000 + 30% OTE + Car Allowance (€5,000) + Mobile + Laptop + Flexible Benefits Package
Territory: UK & Northern Europe
Based: Dortmund, Germany
My Client offers and sells complete solutions for stem cell applications in preclinical drug discovery.
They are always interested to get in touch with highly motivated & skilled sales people.
They are a highly entrepreneurial and acquisitive organisation seeing 35% year on year growth and last year expanding their headcount from around 30 to 65.
The requirements of the Sales Manager:
- At least 2 years’ experience in scientific sales including: IPS Derived Cells, Cell-based Assays, IPSCs, Cell Lines, Cellular Assays or a closely related field
- BSc, MSc, PhD or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline such as Molecular Biology, Cellular / Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Developmental Biology, Drug Development or similar subject
- You must be a highly independent, motivated, skilled, organized, pro-active and an excellent team worker
- Good writing and oral communication skills, including excellent negotiation skills in English
- Experience with CRM and ERP solutions preferably Saleforce.com
- Must be fluent in both German and English
- Job Location: Preferably Germany or alternatively home office if all other requirements are met
The role of Sales Manager:
- As a Sales Manager you will be part of our commercial team with a primary responsibility to manage the existing relationships as well as to generate revenue in the territory by identifying new potential customers
- Introducing the highly predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing into the market along with cardiovascular services from
disease modelling to drug efficacy screening and providing support and customer service on these products and services: IPS Derived Cells, Cell-based Assays, IPSCs, Cell Lines, Cellular Assays
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is achieved and will work in close
- Collaboration with other Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Product Management representatives
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge so as to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by colleagues or through marketing activities
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- My client is an established, globally operating stem cell drug discovery & development company.
- They believe that stem technology will help to get better medicines to patients faster – you will have the opportunity to make a real impact.
- They are trusted by and supportive to scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and development space, in particular for cardiovascular and neurological safety and efficacy studies
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive 120 euros of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.