Bioprocess Sales Specialist – Europe
Salary: Negotiable DOE + OTE: Up to 50% + Pension + Healthcare + Car Lease Scheme with the option to use privately + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Phone + Laptop
Location: Home Based in Germany or France
Requirements of the Bioprocess Sales Specialist:
- PhD or MSc in Bioprocess or related subject such as Vaccine Production, Fermentation, Cell Culture, Molecular Biology etc.
- Expert knowledge in Bioprocess at all scales (Lab scale, Pilot scale, Production scale)
- Ability to effectively sell to a diverse customer base including teams of scientists, engineers, and other highly technical team members
- Ability to drive the Bioprocess strategies execution at Strategic Accounts at short, mid and long term
- Thorough understanding of the Bioprocess workflow and how to position differentiated products
- Good level of knowledge regarding all Pharma European regulations
- Full, clean and valid Driver’s License and Passport for travel as necessary (Up to 60%)
Responsibilities of the Bioprocess Sales Specialist:
- Drive incremental sales growth in the Bioprocess Portfolio in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway)
- This individual will also be responsible for protecting and defending the existing Bioprocess business in the territory defined above as well as executing the Bioprocess strategy at Strategic Accounts level
- Achieve and exceed sales targets by developing a strong incremental portfolio
- Execute on business development with a good understanding of all regulations to develop a partnership approach based on Quality compliance, profitability and differentiation
- Ability to Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers, Business teams and Product Line Managers
- My client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and global supplier of scientific laboratory products
- They collaborate with researchers seeking new approaches to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and compress timelines in the drug discovery process
- They utilise their unique expertise in numerous fields of science to include biochemistry and biology, they provide innovative solutions that improve productivity and enable breakthrough discoveries
- Life Sciences laboratory products include general labware and equipment, as well as specialty surfaces, media, and reagents that are used for cell culture research, bioprocessing, genomics, drug discovery, microbiology, and chemistry
- In addition to being a global leader in consumable laboratory tools for life science research, my client develops and produces unique technologies aimed at simplifying customer lab processes
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 of vouchers from a high street shop of your choice!