Salary: Basic Negotiable (DOE) + 20% Bonus + Full Blue-Chip Company Benefits + Car Allowance
Home Based, Anywhere in the East Coast USA or the UK (Travel up to 30%, domestic)
- To be considered for the role you must have experience in managing million-pound budgets in a Laboratory, Biotechnology and / or manufacturing pharmaceutical environment, and could be working in an Operations, Global Scientific Services, Head of Scientific Services, Laboratory Services Director or a related role – with a minimum of around 6-7 years+ experience operating in highly regulated environment
- Applicant must have demonstrable knowledge of FDA guideline interpretations, GMP, GLP and audit experience, with a broad knowledge of business processes to drive out costs in research and manufacturing of FDA regulated efforts
- A proven knowledge of, and experience of working with, the Life Science industry supplier base including analytical instrument OEM’s, service providers and consumables vendors
- Under general direction, responsible for the development of people, processes and solutions for a Life Sciences customer’s laboratory operations
- Demonstrating the ability to develop and implement innovation and strategies across multiple sites and geographic locations
- Develops and deploys best in class products and services by working in conjunction with the Life Science’s Advanced Solutions team and the Pharma Services Community of Practice supporting the delivery of world-class services
- Implement and monitor standard service offerings and assists with the development of those standards and strategies across the Life Science account
- Direct training, audits of supplier performance and compliance with government, safety, and the company’s guidelines/ requirements at the account
- Managing SLA’s, KPI’s and compliance requirements, as well as maintaining relationships and facilitates regular communication with client, end users and vendors
- Active and positive member of the account leadership team, leading the laboratory / life sciences division, maintains open lines of communication with client representatives, end users, partners, and operations managers
- Preparing work stream budgets and manage program costs and savings to approved plan, proactively reporting variances and recovery plans. Identify and communicate opportunities for cost savings and increased scope
- Responsible for personnel including hiring, promotions, recognition, discipline, and performance management
- Operating in multiple countries on a global scale my client is an industry leading 360-degree laboratory services provided for major multinationals in the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences sector
- Key examples of these services include: Sourcing & Multi-vender management, Data Advisory, Programme Management and Innovation & Customer Engagement
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|