Account Manager – Life Sciences Consumables – North London
Location: North London
Salary Package: Negotiable DOE + £5,000 Bonus + Fully expensed quality company car + Laptop + Mobile Phone (IPhone) + Tablet + Company Credit Card + 5% Pension + Health Care + 20 Days Holiday + Christmas Leave + Excellent Training & Progression Opportunities
The Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Ideally you will have experience in a commercial sales/account management role already in field sales or internal sales (B2B OR B2C) however this is not essential
- You must have a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject i.e. Molecular Biology, Micro Biology, Biological Sciences, Immunology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Human Sciences or equivalent
- A real determined, self-motivated, enthusiastic, rewards driven, articulate, well presented person, able to convey technical information and motivate/ develop others to succeed
- Experience working in a laboratory dealing with Molecular Biology techniques i.e. PCR, electrophoresis, ELISA, pipetting, cell culture, sample storage, southern or western blotting would be beneficial but not essential
- You must possess a full and clean UK driver’s license to be considered and be eligible to work in the EU
The Role of the Account Manager:
- They immediately seek a highly dedicated, enthusiastic and customer focused Account Manager to be responsible for existing account management and new business development in the North London areas which will include the following postcodes: N, NW3, SW3, W1 +W6, WC, HA1 + HA7
- Reporting to the Southern Regional Sales Manager, you will be tasked with selling the company’s products and services in territory to Universities, Biotech, Pharma and life science research institutes
- You will also have great existing key accounts with fantastic revenue and customer/ client relationships to manage
Company and Opportunity:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning manufacturer of Liquid Handling Technology, they’re now the UK’s leading manufacture of pipettes/ pipette tips and have experienced an impressive 15% average year on year sales growth for the last twelve years
- A real dynamic company with a focus on new product development; they have extended their portfolio and now have an extensive range of products including pipettes, pipette tips, gloves, PCR and high through put consumables
- Team focused organisation that empowers its UK sales and marketing team through regular training, sales meetings and inspirational management. They just keep winning awards and keep on growing!
Apply today by sending your word CV to Oliver Gill of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to email@example.com or call Oliver in confidence right now for more information on the contact number: 0113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.