Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 + £10,000 OTE (Uncapped) + Laptop + Mobile + Company Car + Pension (Matched up-to 5%) + Healthcare + 20 Days Holiday + Xmas shutdown + Bank Holidays
The Requirements of Account Manager:
- A minimum of a BSc Degree within a Chemistry or related field such as Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry etc.
- Strong knowledge of IC (Ion Chromatography) and Titration. You may have knowledge of areas such as HPLC (High Performance Liquid-Chromatography), GC (Gas-Chromatography), MS (Mass Spectrometry), Spectroscopy (Raman and/or NIR) or Electrochemistry
- Ideally you will currently be working as an Account Manager, Technical Sales Representative, Territory Manager, Business Development Executive or a Sales Specialist selling Life Science Consumables/Equipment/Instrumentation right now
- Minimum of 2 years field sales experience
- Be willing to stay away from home for work on occasions. Not often but as and when the situation may arise
- Have a full valid UK driving licence and valid passport
The Role of Account Manager:
- You will be heavily focused on regular customer visits across the patch
- As the Account Manager you will be working hand-in-hand with each of the Business Managers to maximize sales of each of the 3 product ranges (Chromatography, Spectroscopy and Titration)
- Gain knowledge of the customer base which includes: Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Academia and Environmental
- Arranging or occasionally performing demonstrations with technical team
- You have total ownership over the sales process from cradle to grave
- Attend exhibitions, trade shows and technical meetings when required
- Role available due to growth, territories have been split to create a new role and help drive the business forward! Previous Account Manager is top performing sales person and you shall be inheriting a strong territory
- A Market leading business within the field of Chromatography, Spectroscopy and Titration
- Owned by a foundation within their home country, they can safely guarantee job security as there is no chance of them being bought out, acquired/merged
- Boast consistent growth, achieving double-digits year on year
- Have a high rate of staff retention. Their excellent benefits package coupled with company culture has helped them maintain and grow a solid team since their introduction to the UK in the 90s
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.