Territory: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Leicester, & West Wales
Ideal home location: West Midlands
My clientis an award-winning manufacturer of Laboratory Consumables & Liquid Handling Technology, who are now the UK’s leading manufacturer of pipettes/ pipette tips, tissue culture and cell culture plastics and have experienced impressive continual year of year growth over the last decade
New product development is one of the many reasons why they are so successful, and they have extended their product portfolio to offer an extensive range of solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of their customers within the Academia, Biotech, Pharmaceutical & Clinical sectors
This is a highly coveted opportunity to take full ownership of one of the most successful and highly lucrative territories and for the right person to maximise their earnings potential and career progression opportunities!
The requirements of the Account Manager:
- Ideally you will already have 1+ years’ experience as either an Internal OR Field Sales Specialist, Account Manager, Territory Manager, or equivalent role successfully selling Laboratory/Life Science consumables such as Pipettes, Tips, Cell/Tissue Culture plastics and/or bench top equipment such as PCR Cabinets, Centrifuges, Balances, Shakers, Stirrers, Freezers, Dry Bath Incubators, Autoclaves, or similar laboratory products
- You will be educated to a minimum BSc degree level or equivalent in a Life Sciences/Biological subject such Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology or Biomedical Science, Genetics, Microbiology, or Immunology – Chemistry degrees will also be considered
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication and organisational skills, you must be a real self-starter and show high levels of autonomy as the Account Manager for this high performing and competitive territory
- Established and positive working relationships with customers in the Academia, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries
- A full & ideally clean UK driving license is required with the ability to travel outside of territory when required
The responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- In this exciting Account Manager role, you will have a golden opportunity to achieve and realistically exceed on sales targets for the Oxfordshire region which is one of the highest performing territories in the whole of the UK!
- Manage and grow an existing sales base and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes, samples, and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create, and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my clients Liquid Handling products and lead generation, initiate, and communicate proposals relevant to customer needs and use negotiation skills to achieve a successful sale
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly, liaising with internal support to assist where necessary
- Base Salary Circa £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
- Uncapped Earnings Potential!
- Fully Expensed Quality Company Car
- Health cash plan (including discounted Gym Membership, Physio, Opticians, Dental Cover)
- Life insurance
- Company Pension
- Corporate Credit Card, iPhone, iPad & Laptop
- Comprehensive training programme, e-learning, and training courses
- 23 Days Holidays, increasing to 28 days (depending on length of service) + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|