Territory: Austria (Focus on the Tyrol, Salzburg, Carinthia, and Upper Austria regions)
Your location: Ideally living in the Salzburg region or within 50km
My client is an award-winning manufacturer of Laboratory Consumables & Liquid Handling Technology, who are now one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of pipettes/ pipette tips, tissue culture and cell culture plastics and have experienced impressive continual year of year growth over the last decade
They have a large focus on new product development and have extended their portfolio to enable them to offer an extensive range of products to meet the ever-changing needs of their customers within the Academia, Biotech, Pharmaceutical & Clinical sectors
This is a highly coveted opportunity to take full ownership of one of the most successful and highly lucrative territories in Europe and for the right person to maximise their earnings potential and career progression opportunities!
The requirements of the Account Manager:
- You will already have 1+ years of sales experience gained in a B2B environment within either an Inside Sales or field-based Sales/Account Management role
- Ideally you will have experience selling life sciences/laboratory products, but this is not essential
- Your sales experience could be from sectors such as Automotive, Food & Beverage, Engineering, Software/IT sectors or related technical industry
- It would be advantageous to already have a life sciences or chemistry degree, but it is not a requirement
- You will possess excellent communication and organisational skills; you must be a real self-starter and show high levels of autonomy as the Account Manager for this high performing and competitive territory
- A full EU driving license is required with the ability to travel outside of the territory when required
The responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- As the Account Manager you will be tasked with achieving annual sales targets and objectives across a highly lucrative territory
- Manage and grow an existing sales base within Academia, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical & Clinical accounts and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes, samples, and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create, and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my clients’ Liquid products and communicate proposals to customer needs and use negotiation skills to achieve a successful sale
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly, liaising with internal support to assist where necessary
- Base Salary Circa €45,000 – €50,000 (DOE)
- Realistic Bonus Potential of €10,000 – €20,000
- Company Car
- Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days Holidays + Statutory Public Holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in Austria.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|