Territory: Cambridge (Home based role with travel)
Your location: Living in Cambridge or within 30 minutes
My clientis an award-winning manufacturer of Laboratory Consumables & Liquid Handling Technology, who are now the UK’s leading manufacturer of pipettes/ pipette tips, tissue culture and cell culture plastics and have experienced impressive continual year of year growth over the last decade
They have a large focus on new product development and have extended their portfolio to enable them to offer an extensive range of products to meet the ever-changing needs of their customers within the Academia, Biotech, Pharmaceutical & Clinical sectors
This is a highly coveted opportunity to take full ownership of one of the most successful and highly lucrative territories and for the right person to maximise their earnings potential and career progression opportunities!
The requirements of the Account Manager:
- No previous sales experience is required but it is important that are highly motivated to utilise your laboratory experience in a life science sales role
- Ideally you will already have hands on experience of using pipettes and associated liquid handling products in a laboratory environment and will therefore already understand the type of products that you will be selling
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Life Sciences/Biological subject such Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology or Biomedical Science, Genetics, Microbiology, or Immunology – Chemistry degrees will also be considered
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication and organisational skills, you must be a real self-starter and show high levels of autonomy as the Account Manager for this high performing and competitive territory
- A full UK driving license is required with the ability to travel outside of territory when required
The responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- As the Account Manager you will be tasked with achieving annual sales targets and objectives for the Cambridge region which is one of the most lucrative territories in the UK
- Manage and grow an existing sales base and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes, samples, and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create, and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my clients Liquid Handling products and lead generation, initiate, and communicate proposals relevant to customer needs and use negotiation skills to achieve a successful sale
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly, liaising with internal support to assist where necessary
- Base Salary Circa: £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
- Uncapped Earnings Potential!
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up to date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|