Established back in the 80’s, our client is a global analytical laboratory specialising in electronic nicotine devices testing services (ENDS) delivering innovative and high-quality analytical expertise to strengthen their clients ability to improve product safety and reduce harm to patients and consumers.
They currently partner with customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and consumer sectors to ensure their products are safe and compliant with pertinent regulations
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Specialising in extractables and leachables testing for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, ENDS & e-liquid analysis – testing in support of harm reduction you will be based in the UK, but covering a global territory with approx 1 day per week in Manchester, UK
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective new customers in assigned business sector globally dealing with Managing Directors, Chief Scientific Officers, Heads of R&D/ Procurement Regulatory Affairs or Head of Global Vape / Electronic Cigarettes
- Working with the wider commercial and technical team to ensure the opportunity pipeline is in accordance with targets and company strategy
- Make telephone calls and sales visits to existing and prospective customers
- Produces clear and effective written proposals and quotations
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing group, Sales Manager and Principal Scientists to deliver additional sales focus for key product lines
- Provides the Management Team with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
- Participates in online exhibitions and other industry electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) events once restrictions allow so
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- To be considered for this role you must have sales experience in electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) testing services, good overall industry knowledge of the E-Cigarette / E-Liquid/ Vape/ Vaping Devices market, and ideally some experience / understanding of Extractables and Leachables Analysis and for ENDS
- BSc in a Chemistry or Life Sciences subject such as Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Chromatography, HPLC, Mass Spec, Spectroscopy, Biotechnology, Organic / In-Organic Chemistry or similar
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Salary Circa: £60,000 OTE
- 8% Pension
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|