Operations Lead – Laboratory Services
Salary Circa: Negotiable (Euros) + Full Executive Company Benefits
Your Location: Based in Belgium (Managing 5 different sites across Belgium and the Netherlands)
Do you currently hold the title and responsibility of Site Leader, Head of Site Operations, Service Delivery Manager, Operations Manager, Head of Customer Service, Senior Operations Leader, Head of Service, Service Director, Site Director or similar?
Do you have experience of managing high value budgets in the region of $25M+?
Do you have proven knowledge of, and experience of working with, the Life Science industry supplier base including analytical instrument OEM’s, service providers and consumables vendors?
Are you tenacious, passionate, ambitious, and like to drive from the front?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the ideal role for you…
The requirements of the Operations Lead:
- The ideal candidate will already have 5+ years’ experience as a Site Leader/Operations role managing P&L / Budgets in a highly regulated Laboratory and / or manufacturing Pharmaceutical settings
- Previous experience of delivering change management programs, process efficiencies, and managing contracts from transition to steady state operations in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Healthcare, CRO or Biotechnology industry, and it would be beneficial if you have worked to GMP/ GMP/ GxP processes
- Ideally you will be educated to a minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Life Sciences, Engineering or Chemistry related degree
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and MS Office literacy is required
- You will be responsible for the initial development, deployment and management of people, processes, and solutions for all service operations across 5 different sites across Belgium and the Netherlands
- Active and positive member of the operations leadership team, maintaining open lines of communication with client representatives, end users, alliance partners, and operations managers
- Managing day to day activity of the in-scope service operations to ensure delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and developing, tracking and optimising Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Prepare work stream budgets and manage program costs and savings to approved plan, proactively reporting variances and recovery plans. Identify and communicate opportunities for cost savings and increased scope
- Responsible for company personnel including hiring, promotions, recognition, discipline, and performance management
- Together with the leadership team you will establish and coordinate goal setting, performance reviews and incentive/salary administrative processes for direct reports and possibly those reporting to direct reports
- Provides appropriate team skills analysis, training plans and tracking for Laboratory Instrument Services technicians / engineers and Laboratory Technical Services support technicians
- Operating in multiple countries on a global scale my client is an industry leading 360-degree laboratory services provided for major multinationals in the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences sectors
- Key examples of these services include: Sourcing & Multi-vender management, Data Advisory, Programme Management and Innovation & Customer Engagement
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.