£14,000 – £30,000 Basic Salary per annum DOE plus + quarterly uncapped commission scheme up to 35% of billings + Quarterly incentive scheme for consistent sales + subsidised gym membership + 28 days holiday + excellent training + fantastic career opportunities + ability to travel internationally
(Based Leeds City Centre LS1 3BB)
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Langton Howarth Ltd, one of the leading & fastest growing independent scientific supplies, laboratory equipment and lab supplies search firms in the UK. Established in 2006, we are now recognised as a market leading scientific recruitment firm in the UK and are looking to expand our reach further in the UK and mainland Europe. We already have many clients across Europe that need excellent levels of service by a great sales superstar and relationship builder, whilst looking to develop business with new clients. Could this be you???
As a privately owned recruitment company, our profits are wholly reinvested into the growth of our business, and in particular the development of our recruitment consultants, all of whom have genuine opportunities for progression from 360 degree recruitment consultants to Account Management, Recruitment Team Management and Directorship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful, career driven individual for clear cut progression and EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL, along with the opportunity to travel in the UK and across Europe to attend client meetings and industry conferences.
Every recruit that joins Langton Howarth benefits from our in house training program and ongoing support to help them achieve their goals. This ensures that our consultants are true headhunters, able to offer a service that encompasses the highest levels of technical expertise, market knowledge and results capability.
What a career as a Professional Head-hunter with Langton Howarth offers to you:
- Earn more than your peers, with greater control over your career.
- Prestige of dealing on a first-name basis with some of the top people within the best renowned and respected brands across all categories to include scientific supplies placing candidates into position across all functional disciplines from research and development, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, applications, marketing
- The opportunity to become a Leading Headhunter
- Industry-leading training and support from some of the best consultants in the country
- Opportunity to use your intellect to develop creative solutions for clients / candidates.
- Direct access and open door to the Award Winning Founder and Owner of the business
- To work within a privately owned, British business that is highly profitable, stable and growing at a rapid rate
- Work where your opinion and activities truly count and make a difference
- A real focus on creativity, and logical / lateral thinking in an environment where opinions matter
- Working in a vibrant entrepreneurial atmosphere with like-minded colleagues.
- Opportunity to travel across Europe to attend client sites, conferences and exhibitions including Monaco, Switzerland and Paris
Who Do We Recruit?
You must have success in recruitment, any sector will be considered as full training will be given to become an expert in our specialist fields of expertise.
The people who succeed will have the tenacity to hunt out new business & are confident with great communication skills, natural problem solving abilities, intelligence and drive – but most of all a hard working and ambitious desire to succeed and MAKE MONEY.
They will understand that the top earning recruiters are only in this position because they are willing to truly go the extra mile, work the hours that job demands, have an insatiable desire to seek out and solve problems in the process, learn and continuously improve their skills and do everything possible to secure their fee.
For more information on our company and the advantages of working for Langton Howarth Ltd then please see our website: –
If you think you have got what it takes to join our team then please apply.
Email your CV & cover letter to: – firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom Dempsey – Operations Director today on 0113 243 3499 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.