Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + 20% Bonus + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Excellent Pension Scheme + Private Medical
Based: Commutable distance of Basingstoke
The Requirements of Product Manager:
- BSc in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Serology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology, Microbiology etc.
- Currently working within the Diagnostic industry as a Sales Representative, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Product Specialist or you may already be a Marketing Executive or Product Manager etc.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise own workload whilst working to deadlines and making decisions under pressure
- Must become a scientific expert of the entire Immunology and Serology portfolio to support customers and sales people technically when required
- Ability to work independently and in the field as well as in the office and part of a team
- To have a flexible mind set and be able to travel freely throughout the UK & Nordics between 50% and 70% of the time
- Full and clean UK driving licence
The Role of Product Manager:
- Ensure Marketing support for the UK/Nordics on the Immuno diagnostics range
- Contribute to the achievement of the sales budget of the allocated Product range through strategic Marketing management (Marketing excellence process). as well as operational Product Marketing activities (forecast, back order management, launch files)
- Be the voice of the local clients to global marketing
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Launch new products/instrument/services following the launch template. Take ownership of the product launch and when ready transfer the knowledge to the sales force
- Regularly conduct joint visits with the local sales teams in the different countries
- Help the sales teams to meet the agreed sales targets for your relevant product groups
- My client’s products operate in more than 150 countries worldwide offering diagnostic solutions that improve patient health
- They develop tests that bring high medical value for clinical decisions in the areas of infectious diseases, cardiovascular emergencies and targeted cancers
- My client brings progress to laboratories: by increasing automation and improving data management, we are helping to reinforce the efficiency of healthcare structures, increase lab productivity, and reduce healthcare costs
- They are determined to continue to play a pioneering role by innovating and designing the diagnostics of the future to address the major challenges for public health worldwide
For more information about the Product Manager or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.