Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Xmas Shutdown + Child Care Vouchers + Free Onsite Parking
Based: Office based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
The Requirements of the Copywriter:
• Have 1+ years of experience within a Copywriter/ Writer, Writing Publications, Marketing role
• Hold a Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Genetics or other related scientific degree
• Be able to distil complex scientific information into engaging copy for different audiences
• Passionate about marketing communications and creative
The Responsibilities of the Copywriter:
• Responsible for crafting engaging, value-added and informative content for the marketing communications activities of the company
• Working as part of a fantastic marketing team within a growing company
• You will be constantly challenged as you are exposed to new technologies and techniques
• The successful candidate will demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivated
• Take the lead on crafting & developing a wide variety of value-added, benefit-oriented content for our websites, e-mail marketing, trade magazines, sales collateral, press releases and videos
• Be involved in the cross-functional planning and delivery of a rolling marketing campaign and communications plan, ensuring that all objectives are met across all sales channels, working closely with our local entities, global group, product management and sales teams to continuously identify and develop new content opportunities
• Ensure that all marketing and sales communication is executed to the highest standards by acting as the final gatekeeper and champion of customer communications
• My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia. They were established over 13 years ago and offer clients an unrivalled service choice on GC, LC, GCMS, CTC, Dissolution and online SPE products
• An extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Director Level
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the United Kingdom.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.